Chapter 13- Pregna- wait what!!

"Oh well Carmen" Asher says slamming his lips on,  technically mine but Molly's.

I slam on the wall and take over pushing Molly to the back of my mind taking back over.

I push him to the ground before looking at him deadly.

"Don't mess with me" and punch him in the nose.
***********************************************
Carmen
I speed walk down the stairs in a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans with a flannel jacket with Percy on my tail.

"Yes she is!" He argues again and I groan in annoyance

"Give up Percy! The answer is no!"

"I'm not giving you a choice! She said yes so the answer is yes!"

Christina comes out of her room and glares at us as we make it down to her.

"What's this about!?" She asks but kind of shouts making David come out of the room.

Rubbing his eyes with a yawn he pulls Christina to him, "let's just go back to bed" he says in her ear and you can see her shiver and hear her purr.

"Yeah go screw your mate and leave us alone" I say and walk out the front door to the track.

After 30 minutes I see Nicole and Christina walk towards me, thank goodness they got ready first or I would call them out on them looking like zombies.

Nicole looks like the calm, loving Luna she is and Christina looks like a angry hornet. I just continue to jog like I don't see them. When I come around again they're waiting, Christina goes in front of me to make me stop.

"What the hell was that about!? I know that I do have fun with my mate but that doesn't mean you get in my business so what crawled up your *ss!?" She yells and I raise an eyebrow.

"You done?" I ask crossing my arms and she nods.

"Well if you must know, Percy invited Sara, Zane, Amy and Zane Jr to come live with us at his new pack, course I said no and we've been arguing day and night, well after I broke Asher's nose" I say and they nod.

"Fine I'll let it pass this once" Christina says and I hold back a laugh.

"You couldn't do a thing if I did it again" I say and her mouth drops.

I just shrug and go back to the house, they follow and I see Alpha Jason walking towards us.

He hugs Nicole and walks with us asking her what's wrong, she explains and he nods. We make it inside and the pack is eating they see their Alpha and Luna and stand up, showing their necks, "so dramatic" I mumble causing a few people to chuckle and giggle.

I just go to the corner and watch over everyone, the Alpha and Luna take their seats in the front of the room; Alpha at the head of their table, Luna at the side.