Chapter 5- Silver Bullet

Asher POV
I feel terrible! Not only because my mate slapped me a million times but because she rejected me!

I flash back to last night. Not gonna lie kinda steamy stuff, oh well.

Everything's going great, now I just gotta impress Carmen. She stays away from me and I get pissed at that but give her her space.

I get drunk cause this a-whole thinks he can beat me in chuggin a couple beers. I whip his ass and soon were both drunk.

"Hey baby" Peyton comes up to me.

"Hey, have you met my mate?" She rolls her eyes.

"Yes and I say I can show you a better time than your mate" she winks and I smirk, hey I got a horny wolf don't blame me.

"Let's see it then!"

I pick her up which she take by surprise but then recovers and wraps her legs around my waist. Oh how I wish she was Carmen! Soon bein the ass I am I picture her as Carmen and I'm lovin it! My mate and I.

I take her to the corner and push her up against the wall. She grinds her hips against mine and I lick her lips. My permission was granted and she explored my mouth and I explored hers. This doesn't feel right, I should be with my mate.

I put her down but never break the kiss. I'm about to when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and find a calm looking mate. She says the words that make me fall apart and my heart break.

"I, Carmen Jackson, accept your rejection" then she walks out, I of course follow her. The alcohol wore off and I'm now back to normal following Carmen. That is until she slammed the door in my face.

End of flashback.

After an hour of pleading her to let me in I went home. I cried in my bed, no I sobbed. I never sob or cry or shed a tear, now I'm letting tears drop like pouring down rain.

I can still feel the ties to us and I will for a while. Until she finds her second chance mate, I can never let that happen.

*************************************************
Carmen POV
I didn't really feel much of his heartbreaking pain, just a little, but I felt kinda good. I let him go and now I'm moving, I chose to move to California with my pack.

Well, Jason and Nicole's pack. That's right, I stepped down, her and her mate are now Alpha and Luna. They did the, you know, and completed the mating process, I'm so happy for then.
***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************
I moved from Florida to California about 6 years ago. Away from Asher and everyone else who thought I was weak.

Well I'm not. I'm now the best fighter anyone has ever know. I faked my death so everyone thinks I'm dead, including Asher. We lost our ties and that's why I decided to fake it, and I know it worked.

I'm know as Silver Bullet. My coat is Silver cause my wolf has matured, I have another rare coat. YAZ!

The only problem is the rouges, this place has the most accurate attacks. I'm the best warrior and I'm always with Nicole and Jason, I protect them.

And if there apart I stay with the Luna, she my bestie and the Alpha demands it. Christina stayed with the Blood Moon Pack, Asher's pack. She found her mate and they are the top fighters too.