Chapter 9- Good Bye

I wake up and I'm really warm, I don't wanna get up. Suddenly two waves of water are splashed on my, I see Asher and Jackson before they disappear. I rush out of bed in wolf form they're out side with all the trainers I rush to them and tackle them, snarling in their faces.

"Morning to you too sunshine" Asher says, Jackson just laughs.

I shift back soaked, "I hate you two! Looks like I don't need a shower" I shift back and see Emily walk up next to Asher, I'm taller than her in wolf form too. She looks scared, I lick her and whimper, she then looks in my eyes. She smiles and raps her arms around my neck, I pay my head on her shoulder. She lets go and goes to help Asher up, I put my head low and rush at her.

I fling her up and she lands on my neck as if I was a horse, she grabs my main. She tugs softly but I shake her and she holds on tighter.

"Asher, Jackson, hop on" she says smiling, they get on my back. Jackson behind Em on my shoulders and Asher at the end, well, on the middle of my back. I start to run into the woods and they hold on, we make it to my special stop and I drop Em down, they try to get off but I rush forward and stop just in time to throw them into the lake.

I fall on my back and shift back laughing so hard. They come out and Asher hugs a laughing Emily.

I get up and they walk towards me "don't! I got wet once and if you wet me again so help me" they step back and I smirk, knowing I beat two alphas, ha.

I walk back towards Emily, the boys behind us. I take her to the bridge, I push her and she grabs my hand and I grab Ashers, he grabs Jacksons and we all fall down. I come up in wolf form, I lay on the wet bank panting and watching the others play. I howl and they come out hoping on my back, we head home.

I set Em down easily but when it comes to the boys I roll over squishing them.

"Carmen! Off now!" I hear, Jason and Nicole say.

I shift back still laying on their squished forms. "Yes, Alpha, Yes Luna"

I try to go to my right but Asher grabs my waist, Jackson laughs and goes inside.

"I like this potion" he says 'huskily'.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" I smile and he smirks.

"Well..." Ice cold felicia time! "Go home to your slut, fuck her, then you can lay like this all you want" I get up he try's to hold me down but can't cause I jab his with my elbow, right in the gut.

I get up and walk past them. Jacksons a player too, just nicer. He's always flirting with a new girl, knowing who his mate is, that's why I hate him too.

Once I go in the house, I'm shot down to my knees, clenching my stomach. It takes a lot to take me down but this is just hell. I look to my right into the living room, course. Jackson and Mackenzie, making out. Mackenzie is the pack slut in my pack.

I get up and walk over, "I, Carmen Jackson, reject you Alpha Jackson of the Shadow Hunters pack, as my mate"

I feel worse pain but ignore it, now I have no mate. My second chance was a dope try, but it blew up in my face.

I walk back out side to see Nicole and Jason sitting on the porch with Asher, they see me and Nicole knows something's wrong. My eyes show brokenness.

"What's wro-"

That's when I hear Jackson snarl from inside, he comes out.

"I reject your rejection, you can't do this!" He shouts and Nicole looks at me like why would I do that.

"Oh and you just want me to pretend you didn't make out with Mackenzie!? I lost one mate to a slut, I wasn't afraid to lose the other the same way, you can leave tomorrow"

He looks broken, "but- but what about the rouges"

"I can settle something, my brother, yes I have one, is the King/Alpha of rouges, takes them in, he offered me a spot, I'm gonna take it. He said once I'm rejected by two mates, if I ever am, I could join him. He wants Silver Bullet too, I'll tell him who I am and convince him to not attack any packs, but if they attack us, we will not hesitate to fight back."

"But.. What about me! I can't survive without you!"

"Asher did! So can you, I'm your first mate, you'll always have a second" Mackenzie comes out and he looks at her.

"She's my second chance" he looks back at me.

I nod and he says the one thing that makes my wolf completely break, "I, Jackson Black, accept your rejection".

I bring out my phone and call my brother. Nicole looks worried but I shake my head, "Hello?"

"Hey little bro, me and Silver Bullet would love to join your pack"

I can hear his smirk, "I'll be right over", the line dies and I put my phone away.

Jackson hugs Mackenzie, Nicole try's to comfort me. I hear a loud roar and I look over to see a big, black, wolf.