Chapter 2- F*** you!

Shout out to Savannah_D123!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walk down stairs and my group comes out of there rooms, "hello darling, thought you were literally gonna throw us in the dungeons" Jake scoffs.

"Well would you like to sleep in the dungeons cause that can be arranged!" I snarl back at him.

"Uh I'm fine" he whimpers a bit in submission, what I thought!
****************
After breakfast I got ready for my day, my Beta does the paperwork and I do nothin, just the kind of job I want!

I go outside and see David, Keira, and Emily. A smile appears across my face as the little one runs over to me. I pick her up swooping her around then bring her in for a hug.

"Why hello there Emily, how've you been?"

"Good! How've you been?"

"Meh" I shrug my shoulders, "How about we go do something today?"

"Daddy and we are movin!" I won't correct her, she's so cute who could?

"Yes, yes wait moving!? Where to!"

As soon as I ask her friends come over and I put her down as she runs off.

"David, can I talk to you and Keira for a minute?"

"Yes Alpha, what it is?"

"Why are you moving?"

"Oh, that" they glance at each other.

"Well our son is Alpha of a different pack and when our old Alpha... retired, our son said we could join his pack, and we couldn't say no to our own flesh and blood"

"Huh, ok, which pack?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'I can't believe there going to his pack!'

'I can't believe out of all the people he's there son!' my wolf growled back.

'He wants a piece treaty? Let's give em one!'

It's been decided, I will bring my new beta Nicole, My delta Cameron, and Jake and Christina just in case anything happens.

I tell them all to pack up sayin 'I'll explain later', knowing I won't they nod.

I pack up knowing I'm stay there for awhile to make sure Emily and her family get settled. I pack a couple of plaid shirts and a couple of different ones. Then dark shorts, don't blame me for the lack of detail of what I pack! I pretty sure no one gives a fuck about what it anyways!

I head off to the car, carrying my own luggage. Guys think I'm weak and try to 'help' me, and I give them a look that says 'take another step closer and I will rip of your'... never mind what the glare-look, said.

Everyone was in the car except those two were arguing again!

I grab Nicole and Christina's arms and push them in them in the car, I shut the door and stay outside. They look at me confused and I give the driver the signal and he drives off.

I run to the garage and grab my baby, Darling. She's a 2013 Harley-Davidson XL883N Sportster Iron(Carmen's bike above!) I love her!

I ride her over there and catch up to them, I see them just pull up, I slid to a halt turning sideways in the process.

"Damn! Where you learn to ride like that!" Jake says as I take my helmet off. I smirk, right now I look badass! I have a leather jacket(black), a red shirt, black leggings, my hair is down and naturally wavy, and with the bike? Damn! I'm surprised Jakes not drooling over me, with him having a crush on me an all, wait scratch that.

I go over and tap his chin, "close your mouth cot fish" I tease.

I look at the others, they're all smirking, I roll my eyes "Don't go there Nicole, Christina". They know he has a crush on me, he told them. He doesn't know I know, and that's the fun part, I can tease him and he wouldn't know I know! Ya know?

They bow as soon as they see Alpha Asher walk out, yes this is his pack! He has his beta, his delta, and two guards also.

I growl as a guard runs forward, I was about to knock him out when he hugs Nicole, she hugs him back, mates.

I roll my eyes and look at Asher, "So where we goin?"

He looks at me then laughs, "ha, where's your Alpha? I don't have time for this I have a-" I cut his ass off.

"A treaty, well I'm not gonna sign it if you keep talkin smack!" He looks shocked then realization dawns upon him.

"Your the new Alpha? Who just waltzed in then-"

"Yeah I am, oh and I hate you and might attack if we don't hurry this along!"

Emily hops out of the car, finally awake and runs to her brother, Asher.

She hugs him and they have a moment that I ignore, she then comes running towards me. I scoop her up and kiss her cheek, she giggles.

"How are ya kid? Did ya have a good nap?" she nods her head and I put her down. She runs to her parents, I smile and straighten my face again.

"Your lucky she's your sister! And those are your parents, if not? You would be dead!"

Keira clears her throat and we look at her and she speaks up, "Well, Asher have you found your mate yet?"

He smirks, "Yes, yes I have" he ignores my glaring.

Keira's face brightens "Well where is she!? I want to meet her!" Asher looks at me and smiles.

"You already have" his mother looks at me and she goes crazy.

"This is amazing! I already know how good you are and we can unit the packs and-" I cut her off, not listening to that.

"Uh, I'm not staying with him! Fuck him!" She looks shocked.

"What!? Why? Is my son not good enough for you!?" She says angry.

"No I'm not good enough for him, he rejected me!" I glare at him.

Christina gets pissed at that, "What the fuck is wrong with you! I get you got this fuck boy status of yours but you have made the worst mistake in your life! I should march right over there and take your-"

"No! Not in front of Emily!" I say knowing I let her say fuck a few times to let it blow over but what she had in mind was too much.

"Well, to be fair, she never rejected me back" Asher smirks.

"I walked out, quit the pack, and now I'm leaving to go plan an attack on your pack" I put my helmet on and take off, the limo flooring it just to try and keep up.

Once I get home.... home? No. This hell hole is not home! Once I get back to my new pack I floor it right into the garage.

I storm into the house slamming the door shut. I go to the gym, I punch a punching bag so many times and with so much force the bottom half goes flying. I do that for about 30 second before they're all broken.

I go to my room and take a cold shower, ice cold.

Once I get out I put on some sweats and a loose white t-shirt. Nicole and Christina come in with some guy. I lung for him but Nicole blocks me and I skid to a halt.

Christina yells at me, "You need to fucking chill out! We went to the gym and we found it a mess, you need to chill! Know what? We're going to a party!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry I didn't update till now! I had Softball practice, Football, Basketball, heck what don't I have!!

New update coming soon to a theater near you!!

Not the time?