Chapter 11- No, no, no!

"But what!? Your betraying my father! I don't care if you are my mother. My mother was sweet, she knew who her mate was, if you are Sara Jackson(her mothers name) then I can't tell, you may look like her, but you will never be her, never again"

She looks crushed, "look I'm sorry, it just, when I saw the body I believed it wasn't you, but people told me I just couldn't deny it anymore and I need med to grow up and face the facts. But seeing you here, I know it's you but, but your not with dad, your last name is probably different but I would never change mine, it's like a part of him that I can hold close"

She looks relieved a bit then she rushes forward and hugs me, crying softly, a man appears behind her.

"Is this Carmen? Hi I'm Zane, your stepdad"
*************************************************
I hug her back not hard cause I don't like this guy, instead I stand there eyeing the man.

Sara let's go if me, I'm not ready to call her mom again.

She hugs Zane, "Yes this is my daughter Carmen! Oh, Zayn, Amy, come here!"

I hear a muffled, "but why!?"

She just huffs in frustration then Zane growls, "Get your butts down here now! And when your mother says do something you do it!" They comes out and it's the other two I saw in the woods.

"Ok, so, this is your brother Zayn Jr, and your sister Amy!" She says proud.

"Guys this is Carmen" Zane finishes for her.

Zayn nods in my direction. Asher comes up behind me rapping his arm around my waist growling. "Who's he" he asks deadly, looking at Zayn.

"Ok calm down first off, second that my step brother Zayn" I say and he nods still growling, putting .

"Look, for the last time we are rejected mates"

"Don't say that! I didn't mean to-"

"But you did- Percy, never mind I'm over our arguing!" I sigh, "Let's just go to your pack I'm done" I say getting out of Asher grip.

"What about-"

"I can get new clothes!" I snarl, he gives a look of shock and pain.

"Look I'm sorry, let's just go" I go behind a tree so does he, I take off my clothes and shift, picking them up in my mouth. We head towards his pack while Asher whimpers as we go. I look back to see a black wolf with icy blue eyes, Midnight. Asher's gone for now, my eyes turn icy blue as well but with flecks of green, Molly! My eyes glaze over.

'Don't do something I'll or you'll regret!'

'Relax girl, I'm matured but still! He's our mate this isn't fair!' We start growling at each other and some escape, now I just sit back as she rushes to Midnight. They meet at the center of the lawn. Snuggling each other, his head is on her back and hers in the fur of his neck.

Me and Asher take back over and I back away with my sea green eyes with flecks of icy blue and his perfect icy blue eyes with baby blue. He licks my face over and over and I back up slowly, I double over. He rushes to me, nuzzling me. Jackson and Mackenzie are... It hurts, we're not fully rejected, it takes a while.

My wolf whimpers in pain and Percy's at my side in a flash. Asher licks me and nuzzles me as I go through this. It's over soon so I know they're still at it but our bond is broken, it hurt worse than what Asher did because that was mainly just a kiss. This was screwing like rabbits, so that hurt ten times worse.

Asher was there comforting me and that helped a bit. I look up to see Midnight and Molly takes over. They nuzzle each other, she licks his face and he licks her back. They snuggle and lick each other more, Molly rolls over and I take over control at that, so does Asher. He goes behind a tree and I just shift back with clothes, Silver wolf, gotta love it.