Just your average witch*¥~ (hp prt 1)

Начните с самого начала

"Tomas Riddle, at your service." He stood and bowed to her. Sarah seemed to relax, and fidget as well. "I suspect you'll be staying at the school, and then coming home during breaks." He'd say, standing and pacing the room to the antique vanity that had bourbon and glasses. "Draco, my boy. Would you like a glass?" He'd ask to the blond haired boy leaning against the door frame. "No, thank you, m'lord." He politely declined.

The dark lord pursed his lips, but let it go. Sarah watched the two keeping quiet. "Draco, since she will be in Slytherin, how about you be her guardian? I'd much appreciate the heir be safe." Draco cast a look to her. "The heir?" He'd ask, and Sarah blushed. "Um, yes. I'm Salazar's granddaughter." She looked between them both.

"It'd be an honor." He'd say flashing her a smile. The dark lord gave a calm grin as well. "Very well. Off you two go. I don't wish to raise suspicion." He'd say rushing the two off.

--

Draco snuck her back to the Slytherin dorms, standing in the common room. He handed her a charm that would allow her into the boys side. "If you have a bad night, this will let you come to the boys side." He'd explain and let her go to her room, before retiring to his.

He began pulling his robes off and sighed rubbing his neck. This was going to be hell. He climbed into bed and dozed off.

Almost three in the morning, Draco woke up to see Sarah had snuck into his room and curled up next to him. He wasn't sure what made him do it, but he leaned over and kissed her lips softly.

A soft groan escaped her lips as he pulled back. She looked at him a moment, blushing red at her first kiss. He looked her over and seen she was wearing a tank top and matching panties only. She didn't move as he took in the size of her breast. As his eyes traveled over the slender waist and cloth barely covering her püssy. He felt the ache in his groin.

"You like what you see?" Sarah asked, blushing slightly. He nodded, letting his eyes travel to her face. "Yes, I very much do." He'd say, touching her face and pulling her so she locked her lips with his. He moved between her legs and ground against her.

She could feel his hardened bulge. There was one missing fact though, Sarah hadn't ever had sex before. She hadn't been broken in. She pulled back, looking him in the eyes. He was breathing heavy. "Draco.... I've never had sex." She blushed at the sentence. He grinned and pressed hard against her, causing her to groan.

"Want me to be your first?" She nodded and let him remove the tank top. He sat up to keep his weight off her, as he squeezed and played with the 32 C mounds. His fingers twisting and pinching the nîpples. She moaned as pleasure built in her.

Draco grinned at the response, her hips making her grind against him. He took one nîpple in his mouth, sucking the bud to a hard peak. Her skin was soft and tasty. He reached down with his free hand and touched her panties over her opening. She was soaking wet, which excited him more.

He pulled back and pulled her panties off, licking the wet panties and moaning. "You taste delicious." He felt his boxers get a tad tighter. "I want you to touch my cöck." He'd say, pushing his boxers down and exposing his hardened cöck to her.

She touched it, rubbing her hand up the six inches. Draco moaned as she rubbed him, his hips thrusting him into her hands.  He groaned as she kept rubbing him. He moved so she could get a pleasurable grip.

He stopped her hands. "Try using your mouth." He'd say, she hesitated. "It's just like a lolli." He prompted, making her lean her head in and lick the head. He groaned giving her courage to stick his cöck in further to her mouth. His breathing turned ragged as she continued. He pulled her off before he came to close.

He had her lay back and kissed her lips a moment before moving down and nibbling at her inner thigh. "I want to taste you." He cooed at her, getting the nod.

He grinned and spread her püssy lips. She was wet, and her clît swollen. He flicked his thumb over it a few times, as she moaned. Her legs shaking as pleasure filled her body. He stopped and licked his tongue over the hardened bud. Making her back arch, and her hips squirm.

Draco moaned tasting her, her grinding on his tongue. Before she ended up screaming in pleasure, he stopped and kissed up her stomach and to her neck. He whispered into her ear. "I'm going to cover your mouth, so you can scream if you'd like." He placed his hand over her mouth and lined himself to her opening.

She began looking a bit scared, anticipation to what was to come. He shoved himself in and was thankful he covered her mouth, as she screamed in pain into his palm.

When her cries of the pain died down, he uncovered her mouth. "You ok?" He'd ask, being up to the hilt within her. He hoped that by going fast on the first thrust, the pain would be quicker.

Sarah wiped the tear from her face and nodded. "I'm ok, please." She wiggled her hips, giving him the green light to start to move in and out of her. He started out slowly moving, as her whimpers started to turn to moaning is when he began picking his pace up.

Sarah felt herself at a new sensation she hadn't ever felt before. Draco felt her püssy tighten, he knew she was close to an orgasm. He was close to his own, as he buried his face into her neck, nibbling and kissing her skin. "Cüm on me." He'd moan into her ear, before he felt a rushing kind of water on his cöck.

Draco tried to pull out before he came inside of her, but as he pulled back he felt his orgasm take over and shot three good loads into her and two more onto her püssy lips themselves.

The two laid there, panting for air. It took roughly an hour before the two came down from the high.

Sarah began to feel a slight ache, being he was her first. Draco held her close and nuzzled her neck. "Any guy in the world an heir can have as their first, and you chose me, why?" Draco asked, genuinely curious about it.

Sarah opened her eyes, looking at the ceiling. "You're a pure blood, who better for an heir to sleep with than a pure blood." She moved to look at his face. "Plus you are much more handsome than most pure bloods I know." He stole a kiss and held her close.

Draco pulled the blanket over the two of them and fell to sleep. Sarah drifted off not much longer after.

--

To be continued??