Chapter 13: A Little Love

The rest of the afternoon passed without anymore mishaps. It wasn't until the middle of the night that there were problems.

Nieala's P.O.V.
It was two o'clock in the the morning when I was awoken by tiny screams of pain. I went straight to to the medicine cabinet and found the stomach medicine.

I then walked over to the kitchen and mixed the medicine with some warm milk. I finally hurried to the nursery just as the crying grew louder.

I found Misako trying to calm her screaming son. She turned when I came in. Before she could say a word I told her about the dandelion incident.

"I'll handle him." I said as I took Lloyd from her arms and sat down in rocking chair. "You're gonna be running the tea farm. You get some rest." I insisted.

Misako left without much more protest. I gave Lloyd the bottle. Of course he fought to pull it out but it was no use. I felt sorry for the little guy even if it was he own fault.

When he finished the medicine I began to rock back and forth. I was so tired. I looked at Lloyd as he clutched my arm. Even as a one year old he had quite a grip.

I suddenly remembered my first Christmas with the ninja.

"Lloyd I know about the Grundle." I whispered. "You do?" he asked. "Nya told me everything. The question is: why didn't you tell me?" Lloyd looked down and said "I didn't know how you'd react or if you'd even believe it. I doubted you'd still what to be my girlfriend if I told you I was technically only 12. I just didn't want to lose you." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Lloyd I love you for who you are not how old you are."

I looked at the innocent little baby in my lap. He was sucking his thumb and starting to fall asleep. Inside he was the same strong, caring young man I fell in love with.

I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Night Lloyd. I love you." "I wuv you Eawa." I heard him say.

A/N OM GOSH I can't believe this story has over 200 views‼️ You guy are the greatest

A/N OM GOSH I can't believe this story has over 200 views‼️ You guy are the greatest.😉 Thank you so much for the support.