Chapter 5: Preparations

I stayed and watched them sleep for awhile. I was hard to believe these adorable little angels were the all powerful ninja of Ninjago.

How long would they be stuck like this? What if it was irreversible? They would have to grow up all over again! Zane and I would have to protect Ninjago alone. I looked at Lloyd.

We would never be able to have the future we had both dreamed of! I would just have to hope that everything would be ok.

I decided to prepare somewhere for the little ninja to sleep just in case Sensei didn't find a solution by tonight.

I cleaned out an old storage room and moved the boxes into the attic.I was able to push a dresser into a corner of the room. It would have to work as a changing table.

I searched the house for anything useful. I was able to find a rug and a rocking chair. Now to find some beds. I had an idea.

I called up my dad and told him a family had suddenly had 5 babies and that they needed help with supplies. This wasn't a lie! It was just a part of the truth.

Lucky my dad believed it and said some of my old things were in the attic and that I could come get them. I call Cole and Jay's parents and got similar responses.

I told everyone I was leaving and went to pick up our 'donations'.