Chapter 2: Revelations

We all stood still. Our arms covered our eyes as we tried to shield ourselves from the blast.

"I'm okay?" Kai questioned perplexedly. "I haven't changed at all," Cole stated. "You ok Zane?" "I'm fine," Zane answered. "Lloyd do you feel any different?" "Definitely not," Lloyd said. "Nieala, are you okay?"

"I'm good. Jay, you feel alright?"Yup. How about you- NYA!" Jay gasped when he saw his girlfriend lying on the floor. Jay and Kai ran over to pick her up.

"You okay, sis?" A worried Kai asked. "Sure," Nya replied. "Ya know, for a big machine which spells out doom, it's a massive failure."

"Are you sure your fine, Nya?" Lloyd said. "Yeah, honestly. I just feel a bit weak, but, otherwise I'm fine. I promise," Nya assured. "Hey, do me a favour, destroy that thing please."

"I call dibs!" Cole grinned, overjoyed to crush something. "Hey! Your not getting all the fun." I protested.

"Come on Nya, lets get you home," Jay said as he and Nya created the hydroelectric dragon. They flew off to Steep Wisdom as the others followed.

"How did it go?" Misako asked when we entered the building. "We destroyed all the nindroids, and their weapon, but Nya took a hit from a machine and we don't know what it does." Zane stated.

"You sure you don't want Zane to do a scan on you or something?" I asked still a bit worried. "I'm fine, honestly." Nya said. "I just need some rest. You coming Jay?"

"Today? Nya, I understand you feel okay but maybe it might be a bit to irresponsible if we did it tonight," Jay replied. Kai shot him a glare.

"I meant to bed. Are you coming to bed? It's midnight," Nya clarified, trying to hold back laughter. "Oh," Jay sighed. "Yeah, sure."

"You should all get some sleep, all of you," Wu suggested. "Tomorrow your training will be climbing the Wailing Alps." "Oh," Kai moaned. "There's no escaping this. Goodnight!"

We all went to our rooms, besides Jay and Nya, who decided to share a room. Lloyd and and I also shared a room (since we all expected he would propose soon (hopefully)).

"I hope Nya will really be ok." I said as I got dressed. "You heard her. She keeps saying she's fine." Lloyd responded as he pulled back the blanket.

"I hope you're right." I sighed as I kissed him good night and snuggled closer.

Narrators P.O.V.
Jay and Nya changed into their pyjamas and went to bed. "You sure your okay, Nya?" Jay asked. "Yeah Jay, just get some rest yourself," Nya whispered as she cuddled against him.

The next morning, Jay woke up to a crying noise. "Nya?" He murmured. He looked to his left and saw Nya's pyjamas, but no Nya. "Nya!" Jay yelped.

'No no no no no.' Jay thought. 'Did the machine disintegrate her? Of course not! Surely it would have occurred instantly... not that I wanted it to. Where are those cries coming from? Maybe I should go and look if one of the others are hurt... in a minute, I'm too tired. Oh wait, Nya!'

Jay sat up and stared at Nya's pyjamas. In the middle was a little lump. "Nya?" Jay muttered as he rolled over Nya's pyjamas. He unbuttoned the top and saw a baby girl curled up inside, crying.

She had black hair in the style of a bob haircut. She had chocolate brown eyes, which sparkled as her eyes watered. "Nya!" Jay yelped. "You're a baby?"

Jay picked up Nya and sat up against the wall. He cradled her in his arms. "Shh," he hushed. "Don't cry, baby. I'm here." He kissed Nya on the forehead, quieting her cries.

"That's a good girl." Nya began sucking on Jay's thumb. "Stop it," Jay laughed. "Come on, lets tell your brother what a boo-boo you got into."

Kai was awoken by a knock on his door. He opened his door to see Jay cradling a baby, who stared at him intently. Her big eyes glistened as Kai didn't know what to do.