Sean loved the salty-sweet taste of precum, he could feel the warm fluid run down his throat. He knew he couldn't stay like this forever Sean began to take his boyfriend's cock into his mouth slowly, and loved hearing Felix moan above him. He finally got to the base of Felix's cock, and tears began to run down his face as he choked a little. Neither of them could tell because of the water still pouring onto them. Sean pulled off of Felix's cock and looked up at him.

Felix looked down in astonishment, "I didn't know you could do that!"

Sean smiled, and in a very breathy voice replied, "Neither...did...I."

Felix then turned around and turned off the water. He took Sean by the hand and took him out of the shower. Sean tried to make out with Felix more, but Felix resisted and said, "Let's dry off, I wanna make you feel good too."

Sean was a bit nervous as to what his boyfriend had in mind, but knew that if he wanted to stop, he could. He didn't want to stop right now.

As Sean dried off, he turned his back to Felix, making sure he rubbed his ass and spread his cheeks so Felix would be teased as to what he might get one day. When he turned back around, Felix was right in front of him with pure lust in his eyes.

Without even being told what to do, he dropped to his knees and continued what was happening in the shower. He sucked harder as his boyfriend began to curse in Swedish. He bobbed his head up and down on the other man's cock, making the other man moan. He was planning on going until Felix was satisfied, but his boyfriend had other plans.

With all of his strength, Felix pulled the Irish man off of his cock, pulled him up to his feet, and growled, "I want you on my bed. Now." Sean, aroused by his partner's sudden dominance, turned around and walked to the room, with Felix following close behind.

When Sean layer down, however,  Felix's mood changed once more. Still looking lustful he slowly ran his hands down Sean's body, saying, "You're so beautiful." Sean blushed at the words. Felix continued, getting close to Sean's face and saying,"I know I don't say it enough, but even when you're not naked you're the most beautiful person I know." Sean blushed hard. Felix smiled, and kissed his boyfriend's lips as he wrapped a hand around his dick. "Is this okay?" Felix asked, looking into Sean's eyes.

"Absolutely." Sean replied, and he almost died of pleasure as the hand on his dick began to pump him. He moaned Felix's name, asked for more, for Felix to get faster with his pumps, and Felix obeyed. Sean was squeezing and scratching at Felix's shoulder while the other hand held onto the sheets.

"Can I suck it babe?" Felix said, still stroking his boyfriend.

"I...was...oh, fock...waiting...fock...for ya to ask..." Felix smiled at how his boyfriend's accent was thickening the more turned on he got. Felix moved down on the bed so he was mouth level with Sean's cock. In one swift move, he put Sean's entire six inch dick in his mouth, and started sucking, only coming up to breath. His boyfriend was nearly screaming in pleasure, running his hands through his hair and begging for more. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold.

Felix took a hand, and began to rub Sean's hole. When Sean realized felt what was happening, he knew he couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm about to cum!" He shouted, and Felix started sucking him harder. Felix's finger just barely penetrated Sean's entrance before he came hard into Felix's mouth. Felix didn't know what to do with all the cum his boyfriend was filling him up with, so he began to swallow. He ended up swallowing every last drop, and when he kissed Sean, Sean could still taste the salty fluid.

Felix came up and held his boyfriend, who was breathing hard. They laid there for quite some time before Sean began to move down again.

"Aren't you tired, Sean?" Felix said.

"I want to make sure you feel as good as I did." He then took as much of Felix's cock down his throat as he could, and started sucking him slowly, making sure a there was pop every time he pulled off of his boyfriend to take a breath.

Felix ran his hands through the green hair of his boyfriend, and then slowly pushed his head down on his cock until he reached the base. He threw his head back and moaned loudly. Sean came back up, took a breath and did it again. He felt a tear roll down his cheek from choking so much on his boyfriend's big cock.

When Felix saw this, he replied saying, "If it hurts don't do it." Sean merely replied by taking his boyfriend's cock down his throat again. He did this one more time, and, without warning, Felix began to shoot down the Irish man's throat, his boyfriend swallowing as much as he could and still having a line of cum down his chin.

When Felix was finally done, Sean pulled off with another pop, and fell down next to Felix. Tears were streaming down his face. Felix wiped Sean's tears away and kissed his boyfriend even though there was still cum on his face. Felix licked it off and laid back holding Sean.

"These are the only times I want to see tears in your eyes." Felix said with a laugh.

Sean smiled, "So I can't cry during sad movies?" They both laughed and laid there naked in each others arms for what seemed like forever.

Finally Sean spoke up, with sudden urgency, "We need groceries."

To be continued...
##################################
I hope you really enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought, I really enjoy feedback!

Stay tuned for Part 9 of A New Beginning : A Jelix Fanfic.