Where Did You Come From? Pt.2

Start from the beginning

******

On that same night, all of Jimin's friends decided to gather at a small restaurant near his apartment to celebrate. Hoseok claimed that that restaurant was the best of them all and quite close to where Jimin would be studying. (In reality Hoseok only wanted to go there because he had a crush on one of the waiters).

They sit down on a table and wait for the waiter to arrive.

"Do you think he's going to be here tonight?" Hoseok asks eagerly.

Jimin smiles. "Who?"

"My crush."

The moment he says that a young man stops next to their table.

"Good evening. I'll be serving you tonight," the waiter gives them a cute boxed-smile and introduces himself. "My name is Kim Taehyung, but everyone calls me V. Drinks?"

Before Hoseok starts drooling at how beautiful their waiter is, Jimin kicks him on the shin, making him realize that he was staring for maybe too long. Hoseok immediately blushes and Jimin smiles again. It was nice to see his friend slowly fall in love again.

Ever since Hoseok had broken up with his previous boyfriend his love life hadn't been stable. Maybe this crush would get him back on tracks.

Jimin looks once again around the table. All his close friends were here. Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin. He smiles once more, feeling so happy that he could actually burst. Today that he thought would be only of sulking in bed while eating ice cream and watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians" (yes, he was that depressed), turned out to be great, and he was thankful that his friends were here to be a part of this.
His life was getting better, and that meant everything to his broken heart.

After ordering their beverages and meals, Jin, as usual, was the first to start talking.

"So... I guess I'm the friend of an actual genius now." Jimin laughs loudly, turning a little bit red because of his hyung's comment.

"Stop saying these things... You are going to make me embarrassed. I just got the scholarship out of luck." The other three look annoyed by Jimin's comment and Hoseok flicks the other's arm.

"Yah, Park Jimin. You worked hard for this, so stop underestimating yourself when you're clearly hard-working and smart. If I hear one more lie coming out of your mouth, I will flick your wrist until it becomes purple." Hoseok makes a serious expression but can't help but give his friend a playful smile.

Jimin immediately shuts up and feels that warmth creep in inside him once more. His friends cared about him, they always did. And that made Jimin simply smile brightly inside. How could he deserve such great people in his life when he himself, wasn't the oh-so-perfect person everyone thought he was?

That was one of the main questionings he had but today he lets go of that. It was time to happily enjoy their meal.

By the time they were almost done, Jungkook gets closer to Jimin while Seokjin and Hoseok have a heated discussion on whether Zendaya and Tom Holland are dating or not.

"Hyung... can I talk to you later?" Jungkook whispers on Jimins ear and looks around to see whether someone is watching them or not. "I think that I might... hurt Hose-"

"Have you guys finished eating?" V asks and Jungkook immediately backs away from Jimin.

"Yup," Hoseok says cheerily.

V nods and brings their check. They all pay up and as soon as everyone is going away Hoseok is stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey... give me a call sometime will ya?" V hands him a paper with his phone number and winks at the clearly shaken boy.