Chapter Twenty-Eight: {Christmas Special}

•Elsa's POV•

     Jack wasn't at breakfast or lunch. I'm beginning to be worried about him. No, I already am worried. I pass by Hiccup on my way to my room, and he raises an eyebrow. He can see I'm flustered.

      Maddox is in my room when I write a letter to Jack requesting if he can see me. Maddox delivers it and comes back about an hour later. "He said that he is unavailable to see you at the moment."

     I shake my head. "Where is his room?" Maddox says,"But my lady, it's against the rules to-"

   "Maddox, please." She nods.

     "Alright. Follow me." She leads me up to the third floor where the royals stay. I see the queen's suite, and one door down is the king's. I shudder. After I pass Princess Emily's room, there is Jack's.

      Maddox knocks on the door. "Leave." A masculine voice says. Wow, just a few days after Thanksgiving and he's cranky. "Sir, I have your towels."

      I hear him groan as he struggles to get up. "Come in." Maddox hands me the towels and winks as she leaves.

      I take a deep breath and come in. "Jack?" He turns, shocked and angry.

     "I told you to not come here!"

      "I'm sorry. I was worried." His eyes soften, but his face is still stone.

      "Alright." He turns so I can clean him. "I feel awful. You're still hurting after a few days. This is all my fault."

     "No it's not. If I hadn't stood up to him-"

    "Then you'd be a coward just as he is. Thank you." I kiss him lightly and he chuckles.

     "You've broken so many rules." "And I broke them for you, you idiot." I tease lightly. He smirks. "You didn't have to, you loon."

      He laughs. I frown. "Are you sure you're okay?" He nods. "I'll be fine. And thank you from coming. It means a lot."

      I nod as we rub noses. "I'll see you at dinner." I smile. "Okay." I shut the door and leave, sighing.

    •Pitch's POV

       I see the Elsa girl leave Jack's room. I whisper to my smart watch:"Our plan is almost complete, my Fearlings. We will find the diaries, and finally end the monarchy."

    *              *            *  

   (A/N: Okay, do not really a Christmas special about Christmas, but I still updated on Christmas...yeah I know. I feel bad.)

       •Elsa's POV

      "They're here!" Gerda says. I run my hands over my dress nervously. Merida reassures me,"Don't worry, Elsa. Everything looks great. Arendelle will love it."

       She gets out five black boxes quickly. "Here. I'll give one to Gerda and you give one to the queen."

     "No, together." She smiles. "Alright, lass."

      We put on our necklaces and approach both of them. "Miss Gerda, Queen Avalon, we would like to present you with this." Both of them cover their mouths with their hands, shocked.

     "Thank you, girls. It means so much." Queen Avalon says. "For me? No one has done something like this for me. Thank you." Gerda wipes her eyes and quickly hugs us as Arendelle arrives.

     "Oh, Queen Idun!" Queen Avalon says. She hugs her as she comes in.

      Merida taps me on the shoulder. "She looks just like you, except you have blonde hair instead of brown." I look at her. Queen Idun does look like me. And King Aldar has hair like Anna. Is that...possible?

       No, it's not. It's possible for us to look alike, that's all. Merida says,"We should introduce ourselves."

      But Queen Avalon and Queen Idun are already making their way over to us. "And these ladies are the hosts of the party. They are some of the Selected, Lady Merida and Lady Elsa."

      Queen Idun's eyes widen. "Elsa?" I smile and curtsy.

     "It's nice to meet you."

      Suddenly, she faints. I catch her. The king of Arendelle rushes over and says,"What happened?" When I tell him, he stops, too. "Wait, miss, what did you say your name was?" "Elsa." "Do you have a sister? Anna?"

    "Yes..." Tears fall from his eyes. "Elsa. My baby."

     Baby? No...it can't be. No!

     "Dad? You're not my dad. My dad and mother both died against rebel's hands..."

     "Your mother has a sister. We...we thought you were dead when rebels attacked our palace. But we never found bodies, so we never stopped looking. Then when we received word her sister had you...we were overjoyed. Then they were killed...we thought you had died with them in that accident. But here you are."

     I suddenly feel very lightheaded. "Wh-What?"

       Now it is my turn to faint.

      I wake up in the hospital wing, with Jack and Queen Avalon beside me. Jack's eyes are wide with surprise and concern, while Queen Avalon's are hazy.

     "I see you're awake, Lady Elsa. Although I guess I should call you Princess Elsa now."