Chapter 7- taking care

(Y/n) POVs
Well when I woke up its already morning and I can see that Natsume's really close to me... So I tried to say up but then my legs and especially my ass hurt as hell... But then I didn't bother it so I decided to stand up and go to the kitchen but then Natsume woke up...

"Morning my beautiful honey"-him

"Morning.."-me

Well when every time I try to move my legs and ass hurt but still I kept ignoring the pain.., when I was about to stand I suddenly tumbled in the carpeted floor...

"Ouch..."-me

I can hear Natsume who is very fast in coming towards me...

"Darling are you alright?!-him

I can see his face all worried and scared...

"My legs hurt so much and my ass.."-me

But then Natsume carried me bridal style...

"It's okey you stay here in bed and I will make all the things That can satisfy and you and at the same time enjoy yourself.."-him

Well I felt happy though because he really cared for me and all but then why am I not able to stand up...

"Natsume what happen to my body... Why can't I stand up straight?"-me

"Well sorry honey it's just that..( his face turns very red) the one we did yesterday ..."-him

I remember he really did fuck me very hard...

"Ohhh-ohh..."-me

"Well honey you can't really walk properly for many days so I will take care of you.."-him

Well after he said those words he kissed my forehead and smiled brightly to me...

"Well I will be making you breakfast then.."-him

As soon as he went out of the room I took out my phone quickly and had a quick search for a place that I will go if ever I can escape this all... And much more forget him.

"Hmmm... I think Kyoto will be the best place to be and well I will make sure to have plenty of money because I will have a surgery and all the things that can disguise all of me leaving no trace of what I am now."-me

As soon as I heard fast footsteps approaching this room I throw my phone in the basket.... And a warmly happy fake smile is now flustered in my face to keep the act.

"I'm hungry.."-me

Well to my pure disgust I saw him carrying the plate full of (Y/F/F) and then he feed you with his flushed face and a satisfying smile....

I just need to keep the act and I'm sure all this crazy stuff will have an end...

"I want more~"-me

"Here you go honey~"-him

You age everything that he feeds you and you are now very full... So you yawn and take some rest... The best part is that his not complaining at all...

Natsume POVs

Well now that my honey is now asleep and happy I will just need to carry her I the bathroom and bath her... I caries her slowly and it seems that I have awaken her...

"Where are we going?"-her

"We're taking a bath honey~"-me

"Okey.."-her

Well after she agreed she went back to sleep, I placed her in the bathtub and go inside to I then clean her up... I have the feeling of lust inside me especially of me wanting to make love for her... Well I can't her for being so hot and seductive, well she's just perfect and I want her now... I position myself in her entrance and then slam myself in her causing her to moan out loud...

"What are you doing?"-her

"I want to make love now..."-me

I  continue to thrust in her very fast and I can hear her endless moans by then it wasn't enough I want more... I deepen my thrust and I can feel I hit something inside her that made her scream I continue to hit her g-spot and after that I spill all the juice inside her and I can feel her body twitch... I hugged her in my chest and whispered sweet nothings in her ear and then she felt asleep...

I carried her back in the room and change her in her pyjamas and I did as well... I went near her fragile form and sleep with her...

(Y/N) POVs

I can't believe it he fucked me again and my hole body just hurts... But then I need to make him stop fuck me because I can't escape if he continue so... Hmmm... I think it would be best if we play a game and if who ever lose will agree to what decision the winner makes... Well I think this is the only way to him to stop fuck me...hahahaha, well I better do it now, I sat up in bed and poke his nose..

"Honey pls. Wake up.."-me

"Hmm...what is it honey ?"-him

"Well let's play a game.."-me

"Well what is the reward for the winner-him

"Well the loser get to do what the winner tells or command"-me

"I kinda like that... So what are we playing ?"-him

"Just rock-paper-scissors"-me

"Hmmm... Well I think this will be great.."-him

"Okey let's begin.."-me

"Wait... Before we begin let's make the decision for the loser to follow.. Shall we?"-him

Somehow I can see the clouded eyes of his and the aura changes to evil..

"Sure, you first.."-me

"Well if I win you got to have to dress in a freakin shot French maid outfit and you will seduce me and you will follow every command I will offer and you can't defy me.."-him

After he said those thinks I was left dumbfounded and scared because somehow I myself was regretting for choosing this game but then I need to win or else I can't escape for being fucked... I mean literally fucked..

"How about you ?"-him

Well this is weird because a minute before he was very twisted as a yandere but then now his back to his cherry personality..

"Well you need to like stop fuck me and follow everything I command you like a dog and especially if we're doing sex..."-me

"Well now I would like you to win.."-him

"Hmmm... Don't be like that I want to see how this goes.."-me

"If you say so honey~"-him

Authors note:
Hey yow readers how is it going?... Well don't worry I will be updating this story and I will make sure to have more lemons than possible...Hahahahah!!!