Chapter 15- The race

Ayato POVs
I really want to kill that sensei for disturbing us but then my sweetie would be very disappointed of me, good for her she's still alive somehow but then if she did that again I would have to, well just kill her. Walking my way back to the campsite it was really far but then I was about to ask myself why... I did remember what they said.

"The campsite will be different for girls and for boys but then we will still meet up if the activities will start, understand?"-a sensei

"Well that was something worth remembering (note the sarcasm)"-me

I climbed at the open window and then enter quietly, good thing no body was here so that means I'm all covered up. I went out of the room and I was greeted with the other guys which is my schoolmates. They were wearing a some kimono and it's all black, somehow I felt relieve since it's black and I look good in black it suits my pale  white skin. Walking my way through the hallway, sure this temple is really huge and speaking of temple the sensei and the priests work together. I change into one of the black kimonos and then decided to be in the shadows for a while. I can see that all the sensei and priests confiscate all the porn video, magazines and even the gadgets. I somehow was irritated of what they'd if but then we have no choice but to follow. I can even see that they also confiscated the junk food, sweets, sodas and even alcoholic drinks leaving all guys sulking inside their rooms. I just want to kill someone if they confiscate the pictures of my sweetie that I captured personally on her room and especially when she's in her garments, I have to treasure those and all her stuff that I collected. I hurried to my room and then hid all my sweeties belongings and then act natural like nothing happened.

Hmmmm.. I can't kill this bastards because my sweetie didn't give me an order to kill someone. I snapped out of my thought because I remember her saying that someone was stalking her and "that note" ....I wonder who could this new bastard  would be?
I'm freakin dead serious if I found him, I decided to hid in the shadows and went to the girls campsite so that I will start my investigation. I can see that all the girls are heading to the field which is near by and at the corner of my eye I can see that he guys are also moving towards the field, so far there are no one following (y/n) looks like I will just remain in the shadows for a while but then somehow deep inside me I remember someone who had exactly the same hand writing to that note that (y/n) showed me... But then I doubt that it's "his" .... His not even here but then at the same time I need to find out who this person is I just hope That it is not "him".

Author POVs
As Ayato starts his investigation while following (y/n) he felt being watch but then he decided to ignore the feeling, he went to the shadows and follow (y/n), so far the race has begone. The race had two groups and that is for the boys and for the girls... All student were now running but then the numbers of girls are dropping because they cannot catch up with the buys but then one girl was on the lead and it's is no other than. (Y/n) it is somehow expected that (y/n) can win because she is very sporty..

AN:if your not sporty then sorry✌🏻️✌🏻

They are now about to climb the hill and (y/n) was in the lead. The two remaining boys that is behind her were really shock because she is very amazing. (Y/n) is now is on the lead and Ayato seems to be amazed as well... After how many minutes (y/n) won and got prizes. After that even the sensei wants all of them  to go back to their  assigned rooms and with that they followed the instructions... While in the side lines Ayato was observing....

(Y/n) pOVs
Well now that race is over I wonder what had Ayato discovered, I'm in my cabin with my roommates and here's me in my room admiring the view outside my window until someone I used to know showed up.... No other than Ayato...

"Hey their sweetie..."-him

"So have u discovered something ?..."-me

"Just the slightest but I'm not sure if his the one but don't worry sweetie if I find the guy I'll let u know ASAP..."-him

"Well that's good to know.."-me

I jump out of the window which Ayato was surprised about...

"Sweetie be careful I don't want u being hurt.."-him

Geez, why is he such a softy I never hurt myself due to carelessness...

"I'm fine.."-me

"Well since ur here how about let's go take a walk?"-him

Well I hate walking since I'm very tired but I still need to observe the perimeter ...

"Sure , why not after all u deserved it.."-me

I looked at him and I can see his eyes flash like stars...

"U think I deserved it sweetie ?"-him

Ughhh, this guy us like a dog...

"Of course "-me

I patted his head and he was now really flushed.... Really?

"Well let's go now before anyone sees us"-me

"Okey , if u say so sweetie'- him

We started to walk and I can see that this place sure has a lot of trees and a lot of creature lurking on the forest ground but then I felt something that's following us so I hugged Ayato and I can feel his muscle tense... I wishered in his ear..

"His here... Act natural.."-me

He then hugged me back..

"I-im sorry I got scared "-me

And let's go of the hug.

"It's okey (y/n) chan I'm here.."-him

Then we started to walk again until we reached the sea it was so wonderful and their I can feel that no one's watching us.

"U have good senses sweetie .."-him

"Of course I have, duh.."-me

He sat in the sand so u sat beside him and decided to act along...

"The beach is nice, right ?"-me

"Yeah , it's is... Like u"-him

Is it just me or did I felt tingles in my tummy that I never felt before and I'm sure this is weird. I hope this feeling is right but if not.... I'm loss, again.

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
So this is the update , sorry if it took a while since my phone was busted for 4 months and I got to buy a new one. So anyways enjoy and don't worry I'll be making more chapters 😘😍
😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙