Chapter 1- reality

(Y/N) POVs

Well I just accept the reality that mom and dad are dead leaving me with my twin brother behind. Everything was just dark and silent and some how I manage to cry but then I can be really thankful to and that is because my twin brother was always been here for me especially when I'm depressed and all. He was there and I love him so much and I'm afraid that he might die to, he was really important to me and that is as my brother and only family left in my life.

We're here leaving in my aunt's house , we were alone together because my aunt works overseas so yeah... It's only us but I'm still grateful because she still supports us and treated us like her own child for that we love her very much.

I'm here in my room thinking about something that's gonna happen soon but the why am I thinking of the possibilities?... Why am I curious?... Am I traumatized or something ?...

I come to a conclusion and decided to stop thinking of the "possibilities "... I went to the kitchen and cook some food for us to eat good thing today Saturday so it means no class. I wonder what would happen in Monday ?..

"Onee-cha~"-Natsume

"Yes?"-me

"I'm hungry~"-Natsume

"Okey, just put the plates in the table and will dig in"-me

"Okey nee-chan~"-natsume

Well at least he listens to my every command and that's the best part I guess.... Well that's my opinion because my classmates said that their brothers are a pain in the ass because their lazy and well disgusting. Well maybe you got a hint of what I said if I say "disgusting" ... Yep , precisely "dirty stuff"... I shake that thought and snapped back to reality I palaces the cooked mean in the plates and sat at the table with Natsume-nii...

" Itadaikimasu"-both

( time skipped because author-chan is lazy ;)

Natsume POVs

I just really love her that I want her so badly and yet she hasn't noticed it yet ... I hair love her and I can't control it... It really hurts. I must tell onee-chan that I love her and all.... But the question is how?....

I can see that she's busy washing the dishes and then she went out of the kitchen. I of corse followed her I must tell her the truth.

Well she was heading to her room so I followed her and then when she went inside I can tell that she's doing something... Something I didn't know and what could that be?... I took a peek of what she's doing and yet I saw it she was removing here cloths leaving her lace garments on her... I can't stop myself but I needed to but I can't... My nose start to drop deep crimson red liquid and I somehow wiped it off. I talked to myself nee-can why could you be so hot and sexy I want you so badly and yet you haven't noticed it. I wonder when will you realized that we were meant to be together and how much I want to fuck you hard right now.

I was about to go to my room end suddenly her phone rang and she answered it... So I remained in my place and listen to this conversation...

"Yo what's up?"-nee-chan

"Ohh... Hai (B/F/N)"-nee-chan