chapter 20 - organization

Unknown POV

I wonder how's that recently good looking natsume (y/l/n) is up too. I dont know but I'm attracted by him, his good looking , smart, cautious and the only guy not attracted to me.

All guys are so easy falling in me but he is different , its amusing actually *chuckles* it's hard to find a guy that doesn't seem interested on a single, rich,successful lady like me. I have every guy's desire , I just seem nothing to me. Interesting, now I want to persuade this natsume and I'm sure he will fall in my charms as quick as a kitty getting cat nap.

I sigh and chuckle at my sudden behavior, it's so not me but I gotta be honest he sure is interesting and what's important a big asset to this company.

"Sitting down on this big chair always makes other people think I'm great. Although I'm not , it's just because of family pressure. "

I turned my chair and rest as I gaze upon the glassed wall of my office. Looking down at the busy streets with many of people crossing, talking , traffic and just crowded.

"How unfortunate " my parents has always said that being in the top will make your life easier but there's a huge catch and that is... to suffer and struggle as a consequence. Life is sad for me , for I only lived to do what my parents expects me to do. "Rough right ??" I chuckled and got sink in my thoughts. "Just to think about it, I dont even have a boyfriend " I sigh and watch the view outside.

"I hope something good comes up"

I heard the door opened and I just sigh, hearing my personal assistant hills click as she walked fast towards me. I turned my chair and put up my serious face "what is it " I said as I look at her . She quickly showed me a picture of natsume who is laying down unconscious in front of a cabin bloody. My eyes winden and I stood up fast " get help and make sure his alive , his one important asset of my company!!" I exclaimed in a furry, slamming my hands on my desk as my personal assistant run while calling an ambulance .

"Who would do such thing..." I looked down. I got up and decided to rush over there with my bodyguards. Hearing the ambulance siren from a distant irritates me. Getting in the car with my bodyguards as the driver drove fast to the location.

(Y/n) POV

Blood.... blood... natsume pulse stopped. I cant feel my body move an inch. It's too much to handle , too many mixed emotions I'm feeling tight now. Feeling my chest burn realizing I was holding my breath too much.

I cried too shocked and happy at the same time because natsume's pulse is stopped . I can have my freedom and at the same time I'm depressed because the only one left in my family is him.

I cant move a bit , my head is spinning as soon as I realized it I passed out .

Ayatoh POV

I can see that (y/n) is in a daze and I caught her since she just passed out. I sigh and carry her in my arms. "I'm sorry if you got to see it like this" we went in the cabin and put her down on bed.

"Let's clean the traces, shall we" wears gloves and wear boots, I went outside and sneaked into natsume's phone. I deleted all contacts, messages,call logs and even the search history in his phone.

Placed his phone back in his pocket and clean (y/n) and my foot traces earlier . I went back in and see the (y/n) stuff is all packed up and nothing left. I carried her outside and let her lay down on the ground near a Bush.

" I need to clean all traces " I rush back in and fixed the bed and got few hair falls, put them in a plastic sealed and stuff it in my pocket.