Chapter 9- plan

(Y/n) POVs

I was really exhausted because of what I just did earlier. Well I think I really did fuck him hard because all I can see now is that the bed has a pool of cum and a body laying limp. I undid all the cloth that has tied him in place and also the blindfold. I now start to clean everything and then change back into my pyjamas... Hmmm, I was just amaze because he looked so peaceful asleep and somehow I can feel my heart pumped... No, I can't fall in love with this guy because his not even my brother anymore. I decided to went out to the near drug store and bought some unconscious powder..., and went home I sprinted off the streets but then I was now very creeped out because I can feel someone staring at my very soul so I sprinted off faster as usual and when k was home I quickly locked all the doors and windows...

Well now that was done, I was now in the kitchen and pour all the unconscious powder into a glass and mixed it up with a little amount of water. I was now smiling because I have this thing to have my pay back. I went near Natsume and pour all the liquid stuff into his mouth and I let it swallow it to him. Well that was something it was a success.... I waited for 5 minutes and then I shouted

"HONEY PLS. Wake up!!"-me

Well I see that his not moving a muscle...Hahahahahaha... Now I just have to plan for my soon to be escape plan. I found my phone and make final decision. Okey first I will be going to Kyoto then but then I must transfer out of the school first and then transform myself and have a new identity... Hmmm, by then if I change my appearance and have a place to stay in Kyoto it will cost a lot of money... Maybe I will still play around and always fuck him hard until his unconscious so that i can do my plans little by little... I glanced back at Natsume who is sleeping in the bed peacefully... Well first I will collect all the money that Natsume gives to me... To have my plan all set....

Well I think I will be going to school now and I will just leave a note behind. Going to the bathroom and making my daily routine for getting ready in class and I made my self some toasted bread. My morning are just to simple and I went back to the bedroom and I still found him sleeping so I wrote a note...

Dear Natsume

I will be going to school now and sorry if I go without you but then if you want to then just catch up and pls. Make some lunch for us later

Love (y/n)...

Well now that's done I will just have to go to school... I went out of the house and start to walk since it's just early for school, as I passed by the park I saw someone there... Well actually it's pretty weird since it's just early for someone in the swing, I just choose to ignore the presence and decided to walk pass by but then someone just spoke...

"(Y/n) why are you avoiding me ?"-him

I was now confused and at the same time scared because he knows my name..

"Who are you?"-me

"Well let's just say I'm a guy who is deeply in love with you and will do anything for you..."-him

Well from the looks of it he had blonde hair, pale skin, handsome feature, deep blue eyes and well let's just say the perfect princely figure..

"What do you want from me.?"-me

"Well I only want your love, and I'm willing to wait for how long you will love me back.."-him

Well one things for sure he already got in my nerves and I just hate him his very annoying to me....

"I'm sorry you must have mistaken me for someone else.."-me

"I will never take my eyes away from you and I'm not mistaken of you.."-him

Well for me your just a mistake... I really hate boys like this,, it's just not my type and I don't want to deal any of this crap especially in the times like this like I want to escape from my yandere brother.

"I think I will be late for school today so I will get going now.."-me

I was about to leave but then he held my hand so I look at him questionably..

"What now?"-me

"Well I haven't introduce myself to you.."-him

"I'm Zuki Ayato and were on the same school and as you know we're classmates."-him

Well I was kinda shock because we're classmates and I didn't notice him, this is weird.

"I will be your escort (y/n)"-him

"Thanks for the offer but I rather be alone"-me

I didn't wait forgot reply but then I decided to sprint as fast as I can to avoid him as soon as possible. This is not the perfect time to hang around hot guys. It's just because of my brother if he didn't became insane then I would live an ordinary life.

I went to homeroom and I found my brother there waiting patiently for me... But then I can see his aura that he is angry...I sat beside him.

"And where have you been?"-him

"I went to the park to kill time but then I end up over time in the swing, Gomen Natsume-nii"-me

He patted my heads swore his smile softly..

"It's okey just don't do it again, I'm just gland that you didn't lie to me..one-chan is very proud of you... Oh, and especially when you turn that guy down...(he whispered in my ear) I would like you to punish me later again until I can't walk I won't mind because I love you"-him

Well here's me with goosebumps all over my body and I decided to play along... So I whispered back..

"You won't mind getting it all rougher?"-me

"I won't"-him

I just put on my fake smile that for him is my real smile and focus on the sensei in front..I then glance around the room and then my eyes widen of the sight of Ayato's clouded eyes and an evil smile plastered on his face. I then decided to look away and then focus my eyes in the window where the cherry blossom is... Some how it seems to let me relax and soon after I fall asleep...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😑😍😍😑😑
Well another chapter you guys!!!! I'm so excited for this book, I hope you are excited as well.. Well I will make more updates and PS. LEAVE A VOte BEHIND 😁👏🏻 well that's all for now bye
😍😍😍😍😭😭😍😍😭😍😭😍😍