chapter 18 - action has ended

Y/n POV

We end up stabilizing the group of boys heading towards the girls area, I make sure to tie their hands and feet so they won't escape . "Ayato are u done over there ?" I looked at him and he knock out the last one. We were then greeted by all the teachers and some police men .

I looked at ayato and he just held my hand "sweetie pls go back to ur area  , well meet later " I was slightly taken back but I followed, dammed this hormones . I made my way back to the girls , opening the gate and saw them grabbing steel bars and brooms looking too scared .

"Girls, were safe now the officials and teachers have made a disciplinary action for the guys" I was up getting hug by them as I chuckle joining the group hug. One girl spoke "the boys are probably being like that because I heard that no juckfoods, magazines and phones allowed for them". We feel sorry for the guys , there was a silence until , one girl said something that made a huge impact to us "why not have an awesome barbecue party for girls and boys so well be reunited  again" .

We were silent but then I spoke up "it's not a bad idea, I agree" then all of us start giggling . We all went to prepare this awesome barbecue party by the beach. I can see some girls setting a bonfire , some start arranging the place into a party-able environment .

(Time skipp bcs author-sama is lazy)

Ayatoh POV

I was doing my normal work and that is stalking my sweetie. I'm happy that their gonna throw a huge barbecue party and gonna be inviting all the boys but importantly I can get close to my sweetie . Without people getting in way and if there was I'll eliminate them quick. I just want to protect her to have her , I dont care if my ways of protecting are illegal or so. I can see (y/n) walking back to her assigned cabin.

I followed her there secretly but then she stopped and faced me. That's amazing how fast she knew I was following her.

"Seriously ayatoh , your following me ?"-her

"Well I just want u safe and I love watching uuu sweetie " -me

I just cant help being separated from her, plus she's beautiful  anything can happen.

"Sooo~ dont u think u own something for me?~~" I mean yes I love her and help her but I just want to feel her close to me. I looked at her and she seemed uncomfortable around me with my sudden behavior.  I then snapped out and looked down.

"I'm sorry for being this naughty , I was just missing u badly and want to feel u. I understand if u dont want to , I'll get going now" and with that I left , it's actually the first time I'm like this. In my past relationship indont gove a sh*t about respect but now... when I met her I can tell she different from other girls I took for a one night stand.

Why... why do I feel so bad for what I did and seeing her in an uncomfortable state hurts me badly. I hope she will forgive my rudeness. I went back to my assigned cabin and flop on my bed sighing deeply.

Y/N POV

I cant believe what just happened... did he just went away?
Finally I can be alone, I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing crazily on bed. I then rush over to see who's calling.

  When I saw was no other than my twin brother natsume. I then felt disgust but I wont forget my plan to take this love for him so I can have chance to escape, I then unlock my phone and saw 30 missed calls. A chill run down on my spine suddenly , "I wonder what he would do to me , but I must act like it" .

The phone start ringing again and it was a video call. I then grabbed the phone panicky according to my act and answered the call. I can see him so worried and spoke up " how are u my love, the teachers  called that you girls almost got attacked by the guys" I look at him with my teary eyes and spoke incredible scared with no lies detected. "W-we were but n-ow it's fine, they got ca-caught and were s-safe now" I sobbed and I can see him in pain. Looks like my act worked.

He then spoked " want me to get u there my love?, I can walk well now" I wiped my tears and face seem calm "yes p-please" I cant say no because he will suspect me easily.

He then smile sickly sweet and said "I really missed you so much my love" I then calmed and smile shyly " me too" he then giggled and said " let me get changed real quick, I'll pick you up" I then looked as if I'm worried "be sure to pack snacks and drinks along the way I don't want my love be hungry " I said in a worried manner which made him grin.

I then waved him bye sadly "pls come here soon I missed u love" when saying this it's like I want to throw up but didnt show even the slightest.  He then end the call and I flopped down on bed sighing out of relief

"Thank gosh he didn't suspect anything, I want to put an end to this once and for all but I need to act this way out until Ayato hopefully end him for me"

I smile evily yet satisfied, "I wonder if he have fallen for me, but I need to be vigilant as well" I chuckle and decided to take nap. Not caring about barbecue party going on.

Natsume POV

I hurried on and get change , then packed the snacks and drinks for me and for my love. I missed her so much that it hurts plus, the way she touched me. I'm just so happy to love her and keep her as mine.

She's my lover not a sister , I threw them all in the back seat of the car and gets in fast . I better drive as fast as I can to reach my love, no one can stop me even this distance. I laughed loudly and started my engine.

Driving as fast as i can I'm worried of what will happen next, i mean my love and those girls were almost attacked by those greedy boys like the teacher had said over the phone. I cant wait till I have my hands over that bastard that got close to my love. I let my grip off the whee6bcs I was holding it too tight and smile.

I calm down after I saw my loves photo on my phone screen. I sigh happily and drive as fast as I can.

I cant wait to get rid of another worthless trash. I will make sure to dispose them properly .

************************************
Author sama is back people, damn it's been a while since I updated. But i promised you guys whose still reading this book that i will update more and more. I want to finish this book hahahaha. All you guys just need to leave a vote and comment down below on what you think about this chapter and what your suggestions areeee. 

❤🥰 see yah