Chapter 12- another night of fun

(Y/N) POVs

I went in the house and then as expected the aroma of my (f/f) homemade meal is being cooked so I place my fake smile and walk to the kitchen.

"Hi Natsume.."-me

"Ohh.. Hi onee-chan."-him

Hmmm... Well that's good though because he still call me sister for now, I can presume that he didn't follow me though... But still I need to find some evidence of he followed me.

"Why did you call me Natsume not onii-chan"-him

"Well let's just say I happen to kill the stalking girl"-me

I can see his eyes widen in shock and then replaced by a sinister look in his face.

"Really?!!... Did you did it for us?"-him

I went closer to him... Well all I can say to myself that theirs no turning back now..

"Of corse Natsume... I'm serious when I say I also love you too."-me

He was about to kiss me but I turn away, now I can see the hurtful facial expressions that is now plastered in his face.... God I will do it later but then theirs no turning back now.

"Well I won't mind doing it again, but then I'm hungry.."-me

He went back to his cherry personality and then guided me to the dining table where a lot of food is presented. I eat the food until I'm full...

(Time skipped because author-sama is awesome😉😋)

"Natsume I'm just gonna take a bath now.."-me

"Okey my love.."-him

"Oh, I almost forgot.. Make yourself ready for the night~"-me

"I will be in the bedroom waiting for you~"-him

Well now I'm in the bathroom, relaxing myself in the bathtub... Hmmm, now let's think of a way to fuck him up... Well maybe I'll just use the sex toys and dildo that way I'm sure he can't walk for a well if I also go roughly to him... Okey now it's set and for my outfit I'll just wear a fake cat ears and tail... So in other words I'm a naked neko... Good enough..

Natsume POVs

Ohmahgad!! I just can't believe it that (y/n) killed a female stalker, it actually serves her right for stalking us... But then now she will make love to me and then I'm sure she will be rough because if not I will be the one making it tough for her. I'm just so moved because my (y/n) is getting mature and I want her to have children with me and live a comfortable life.

I'm now in bed nothing on except my black boxers... I just lay down in bed but then soon enough my eyes closed making my vision swallowed in darkness....

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Authors Note: okey guys the best part will me a lemon❗️ so you guys have be warned because I author-sama is not liable for any blood that is about to shot out your nose‼️ you have been warned ❗️😉

(Y/n) POVs

I decided to get out of the bathtub and dried myself, I place the fake cat ears and tail to myself and went to my room. I gather all the dildo, vibrators, blind fold ohhh... I have a new items to use for him and it is ropes and a whip.. A huge grin is now plastered in my face , I went to his room and I was relieve to see him asleep so hmmm.. Maybe I will make him fall consciousness so well I need to use chlorophyll to him. I place some of the liquid in a handkerchief and let him inhale the scent afterwards I can see that his body became extremely stiff and then soon after it relaxed.. I will make sure that it work so I tried to use the whip and whipped it at him, well there's no reaction coming from him so it actually work... Well now I need to do this..