Chapter 21 - alive?

As promised a new chapter 😊 pls dont forget to vote and leave a comment my readers 💋
_________________________________________

??????? PoV

Feeling the pain on my body....

Hearing the hospital monitors beeping.....

Feeling too exhausted and weak....

What happened to me.....

(Y/n).....

*pass out *

Ruby POV

"What a troublesome day I'm in" getting out of my car as my bodyguards follow me to natsume's room. Getting in and sat down. Looking at my stressed personal assistant. " Rose, calm down the monitors shows his fine" I sighed and cross my legs, signaling my bodyguards to go out and stay outside.

My private detective came and sat in front of me. "Ma'am we have found out that natsume has a twin sister. Her name is (y/n) and says she was part of the road trip" I got taken back to what he said "wait, and where is this twin sister of his location of the road trip stopped " I look at him and he seem shocked.

"Did I just spell the entire scene to u?, if he was there then his there for his twin sister." I sigh and stood up "look, I payed u the exact money u want and I want the exact information " I looked at him disappointed.

He excused himself and took his leave. Walking towards natsume's bed and sits down on the couch beside the bed.

Looking at his sleeping figure, it's too shiny *covering my eyes * I looked away "tch, I dont know why but I'm interested in u".

Doctors got in and I stayed sitting down looking at them "How is my patient doc?". I looked at them and they lined up with their apparatus. "He was supposed to die but luckily was revived at the ER earlier." I sigh in relief "the gunshot wound he had needs 3 months before to recover and needs physical therapy later " I agree because it will take long before his body moves. "The medicines and equipment needed for him to recover is complete , he will heal in no time"

I stood up and smile " I already payed with all he need so be sure not to mess up" I said it with full determination. They excused their selves and checks natsume's vitals.

(Y/n) POV

Waking up in the morning I stretch my body and got up. I swing my feet and about to step on floor but I saw ayatoh. I got shocked and try to process why and how, hitting my head remembering what had happen recently.

Looking at him feeling the sudden guilt, his sleeping at the floor while I took all of his bed. I don't know but I feel safe and respected , like giving me my own space. That's kinda new to me and I love it, I'll make it up on him by making us breakfast. *chuckles getting out of bedroom sneaking *.

I opened his fridge and saw everything complete, eyes shimmering " is he Gordon Ramsay or something ?" I chuckled as I decided to cook fried rice, hotdogs, sausages, bacon and eggs. " I hope he dont mind eating breakfast because I'm starve" .

while I was waiting for the rice to be cooked I decided to turn on the television. "Men, it's been a while since I watched one" suddenly it was on the news and on the resort we stopped by the road trip. I prepared the table and read over the news headlines .