chapter 16 - yours truly

* unknown POVS*
I always love (y/n)for 9 years now, well I'm sure that she already forgot about me but I will never forget the day she saved me from those bully's .... To be honest I was really disappointed to myself now because im past other self can't protect kimi even me but now I can and I guarantee that no one will come between us. Well we were so close in middle school but then she transferred out of the school with some reason that me myself haven't know, that's the time we separated from each other I felt so lonely and heartbroken when she leave. So the time when she left I trained karate, taekwondo and kickboxing for self defence but it turn out to be great because I can kill my enemy without fail.

Ever since she left I had nothing to do but train and train and hioe each day that she will return to me.... But I was wrong... She didn't come back so I decided to stalk her and well my hacker skills are very handy and I know exactly where she is.... "Exactly ".... I'm very happy and I can feel adrenalin rush to my whole body making my muscle tense...

"Finally I can be reunited with my love.."-me

So I went to the place where its located it is really far from my house and town but I  don't care as long as I can see her.... A few minutes later I saw her going out of her house and my mouth was now wide open because she turned out to be one beautiful girl and when I check out her breast and ass size it was perfect... Making my nose dropped red crimson liquid and i can feel my face heat up... I decided not to look away because it's been a while since I admire her beauty.... Looks like she's going to school I'm gonna follow her....

(Months has passed because author sama is busy)

I always followed her everywhere and anytime but I give her privacy if she enters her house with her brother , well i have to respect that ... I'll jist be in the shadows admiring her u til the day will come and she will be all mines, mines...

*Natsumes POVS*
Im bored and I missed (y/n) very much, well I'll just have to wait for her here, the best thing is that my body's not numb anymore. My cheeks starts to blush and i moan remembering how (y/n) had sex with me in a very tougher way . I just can't wait to fuck her again or the other way around, the next thing I know I'm touching my self and cummed alot. My whole body got tierd and I decided to take a nap.

*(Y/n) pOVs*
Hmmm, now we're still at the cabin relaxing until a teacher comes in out cabin to inform us that we will have a bonfire in the seashore with everyone so I decided to change into my black shorts and v neck shirt and I wore slippers . I got my phone and listen to music while making my way with everyone to the seashore where everything is all set, taking a seat at the log and the next thing I know Ayato was now beside me . I removed my headsets and I remember to go and act like I fall inlove with him and what's more fun seduce him so that he will gain my respect . I wrapped my arms to his waist and rest my head in his arm, sensing his body tensed but soon after relaxed, smiling for my victory .

"Now everyone will be needed to participate in this event, after the bonfire we will have stargazing, no need to worry we have provided each with sleeping bags so theirs no need for u to go and get urs in ur cabin... So students hope u enjoy " -sensei

I looked up and him and I can see his looking down at me with blushing cheecks, I smirk and whisper in his ear.

"What do u want to do tonight ~"-me

Well I'll give him what he wants for tonight ....

"U-uhmmm...." -him

I can tell his really flushed from his face which is really red and his looking away .

*Ayato POvs*
Am I dreaming or is this the reality ? ... I'm now I'm totally flushed because of what she said but then I always want to go with a date with her and be alone with her , u know do couple stuff and lastly kiss her and hug her close to my chest making us both really warm and comfortable. I was snapped  back in reality because (y/n) was holding my hand walking away from the group of students which made me more flushed ....

"So what do u want to do?"-her

"If it's fike for u ... Let's go and have a date?"-me

I'm now nervous and at the same time scared what if she said no.... I looked at her but then my heart raised very fast and that is because she smiled warmly and said...

"Sure thing Ayato, so what do u have in mind?"-her

I remember that it would be nice if we will be star gazing as well but in another location , since I noticed this part of the forest. Their was a part of it that's been a field of flowers and at the same time their were no trees around their but a valley and I'm sure we can do Star gazing their .

"So first follow me "-me

I held her hand and walk to my cabin and gather a pillow , sleeping bag, snacks and my phone . I carried the things with me and when I meet her outside all she gave was a questioning look and she even tilt her head. I just smiled and walk towards her.

"So all u need is to follow me sweetie "-me

I smiled at her and she also smiled back and helped me carry other things which I said I'm fine with carrying it all but she said she insisted so theirs no point of quarreling about it. The walk to the valley was about 20 minutes and finally we have arrived. I placed all the things in the flowered ground which was one sleeping bag , pillows and also I manage to make a small bonfire for us. I looked at her and she seems very excited since she placed all the snacks quickly yet properly on the picnic blanket and then she opened a bottled milk and drinks it, well she somehow Finishes one bottle really fast she must be thirsty but then she looked at me which I turn flushed again.

"So this is your date Ayato?"-her

I scratched my nape...

"U-uhmmm, sorry if u don't like my idea sweetie .."-me

I can't believe I'm disappointing my love why can't I give her what she want . I'm very pathetic, as soon as I looked down tears starts to drop from my eyes ..... The next thing I feel was both arms are wrapped around my waist hugging me and I can feel warmth.

"Please don't cry, I love ur idea and I'm thankful that u have make me happy in a short period of time "-her

My heart skipped a beat and I look down at her , she smiled at me which make my heart ache and tears of joy drop more this time it landed on her face.

"Now would u tell me why are u crying ?-her

Her voice was so angelic and she actually cared for me , for all this time she did care and for all this time i can say I'm falling in love of her madly that nothing can be able to change. Ill make sure I'm never gonna leave her EVER...

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😍😗😗😗😗
Hey guys sorry for the late update , I'm very busy in school and teachers are giving us alot of homework.
So anyways here's ur update and hope u like it   ;)
What do u think of Ayato reader-chan?