Chapter XXIX: Only For You

Start from the beginning

They looked weird. So I touched them. I began to trace all of them. Just moving up and down his arm.

Until I fell asleep.

•••••••

When I woke up the next morning, I jumped right out of bed. I felt rejuvenated. There was just this surge of energy that had me bouncing off the walls like I had drunk three cups of coffee.

I was so piped, I didn't notice that Angel wasn't in the room.

I ran out of the bedroom, and ran down the halls.
I finally noticed the black wood floors. Or did I already see them?

Where was the kitchen in this joint? I'm hungry.

I walked throughout the house, just looking for the kitchen but found no luck. It was like a maze everywhere Angel lived.

I'm so hungry.

And just as I thought it my stomach growled. It sounded like a earthquake erupted in that jawn.

After some more wandering, I found a staircase.

When did this magically appear?

It was not here before. This made me suspicious.
Was this always here or did I never realize it?

Yeah, it was never here.

Angel is a wizard. I'm beginning to think that.

I walked up the stairs, just thinking that it would be a floor of eight different rooms. But, I was mistaken.

I looked around, admiring the black cabinets and the pretty looking refrigerator. Everything up here was either black, or glass.

What was up with Angel's obsession with black, white, and glass? The man was achromatic.

The space was big up here. I just couldn't get with the fact that the kitchen was on the second floor.

All this time I was downstairs, on a journey to Mordor. A magical staircase appeared and lead me upstairs to the glorious, kitchen.

My stomach growled again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled it open. I stopped and took time to stare at the clean shelves, home to all of those delicious foods.

This just made me three times hungrier.

I don't even know what I'm going to make. There were so many options.

After moments of deliberation, I finally decided that I was going to make eggs, bacon, and homemade waffles. I grabbed the eggs from the shelf and pulled the bacon from the deep freezer.

With the two in either of my hands, I closed the fridge door with my foot.

I almost dropped the food when I spotted Angel sitting on the other side of the kitchen. There was a whole other room. Of course I didn't notice this until I saw Angel creeping in the corner.

It was completely hidden until you looked around the wall behind all of the cabinets.

He blended in with the black so well. Only because he was wearing a black turtle neck with black slacks. Also because his scary aura, evil glares and demeaning demeanor.

Even with all of that, he was looking as fine as heaven.

" You scared the christian out of me." I screeched holding the ingredients against my chest.

Angel only smirked as he brought his cup of coffee to his lips. I assume it's coffee. 

When he was done drinking it, he sat it down onto the pretty marble island and licked his lips. I watched as his tongue slowly pushed out from his mouth, and rubbed against his plump lips.

And it wasn't like a, " Oops I got some bull crap on my lips."

No. It was like, " I'm going to sexily lick this lollipop." And when I say that my insides were sweltering in heat, it's because I find Angel very attractive. 

" Are you going to stand there, or are you going to make breakfast?" He asked me. A certain look coming to his face that expressed how my staring just made him cockier.

" Shut up." I huffed under my breath as I made way to the stove. I sat the egg carton and  bacon on the counter.

I had to find flour and sugar to make my waffle mix.

" Angel?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder to look at him.

My eyes connected with his in seconds. It was like he was burning holes into my eyeballs. His stare was so intense, it made me forget what I was going to even ask him for. I had to look away if I didn't want him to notice that he was affecting me.

I cleared my throat and refused to look at him and talk.

" Wh-Where's the flour?" I asked him, fiddling with the eggs in their carton. 

'And?'

" -And the sugar? I asked. Foolishly forgetting the sugar. 

From his direction I heard a quiet chuckle, and the sound of the stool scraping on the floor.

His expensive sounding shoes, clacked with the floors as he walked toward me.

Everything was going fine until I felt his heat radiate on to my body. That was when the butterflies came, and then tachycardia.

My eyes shot to his arm that was rising above my head. He opened one of the cabinets and pulled out the flour before setting it down on the counter.

I watched his every move. Even when he shifted to the right to sit down the sugar.

He kept the condiments in a cute canister set. I smiled a little. He was such a neat freak.

His chest pressed against my back, snapping me out of whatever daydream I was in.
His hot breath danced against my neck causing a weird stimuli in my body.

" Anything else?" He asked me, breath fanning against my ear as he placed both his hands on the counter in front of me

I was at a lost for words at the moment. I wasn't going to be able to answer him any time soon.

That was until I thought of such a clever comeback.

" How do you like your eggs?" I whispered in the sexiest voice I could muster. Does that exist? A sexy voice?

" Fried or.....scrambled?" He didn't answer me. So I assumed that I had him 'stumped' at the moment.

" Scrambled." He answered. I could almost hear a smile in his voice before his warmth left my body.

'ELLO LOVELIES

Happy New Year! ☺️
😂
I have nothing to say today besides,
This is not edited
If there are errors.. I'm sorry
Love me.
-99hikori