Chapter XXIX: Only For You

Start from the beginning

My eyebrow rose at her sudden outburst. Did she honestly think that she was dreaming all of that?

Her body was all tangled with mine. I'm pretty sure she felt everything coursing through her body.

I'm flattered.

" What's wrong?" She asked, looking at me with big innocent eyes. I only glared at her.

I was flattered that she was having a wet dream about me. I just wanted to continue from where we left off.

" I'm-"I smashed my lips to hers, cutting her words off.

Dante

...........

" Tesoro. I have to have you." He said to me. Staring deep into my eyes as if I was the only person that existed. He stared at me as if he...

Angel, started to fade. Noo.

It was getting good.

I felt a tight grip on my arms as my eyes began to open. (So cliche)

Only to wake up to Angel. The real one.

Can I add, that he was staring so intently at me. Just like in my dream.

Oh my looordd. His eyes were changing colors again. That is like the biggest turn on.

Those beautiful green iris.

" So I wasn't dreaming?" I asked myself, glancing down to notice that my legs were wrapped around Angel's waist.

Angel gave me a weird look, so I had to ask him what his problem was.

Him being him, he didn't answer me. He just stared at me, like he was going to kill me or something. I had thought to just leave it at that.

So, I began to unwrap myself from Angel's body.

I had the intention to say sorry, but before "I" even left my mouth his soft lips connected with mine.

Now, being that this wasn't my first time kissing him. It felt different. Different from the first time he ever kissed me.

I can't describe it. I only know that this was different. Even in the way he held me.

It all feels...lovely.

My hands ran through his curly locks, pulling on the chocolate hair from his head. I was enjoying this.

I wasn't even going to ask questions. I was going to bask in this moment. Being this close to him and feeling something I never had before was something to remember.

Angel broke the kiss. He tilted his head down to peck my neck before he laid us both down onto the bed.

His arms held me close to him, leaving it no room to move around. I placed my head on his chest, just listening to his heartbeat thinking,
' This is some weird crap. Concerning stockholm syndrome, why was the captive always catching feelings?'

Pondering this thought, I went on a rant in my head. I turned away from Angel to scoot a bit to the edge of the bed.

' Angel is supposed to be angry right now. Right? Not all kissing me and holding me like a baby.'

Grrr.

I turned on my back, glancing up at the ceiling as I let my thoughts consume me.

" You're being a nuisance. Sleep still." Angel said. Pulling me into his chest and spooning me.

' How can I when I start thinking that we could be something more than what we are?' I screamed in my head, looking down at the veins in his arm as he tightly held me.