Misunderstanding

Yuju blink her eyes."Honey,are you okay?"Yuju hear his mom voice from her side.Yuju look at her mom and smile."Hospital??" ask Yuju with weak voice.Her dad pat Yuju head slowly.
  "Hani??"said Yuju after her memory slowly come back.Mr.Choi look at his wife and sigh."Yuju-ah"said Suzy after she stand silently from the start.Yuju sit properly on the bed and give her attention to Suzy.Yuju feel her body feel hurt but she still can hold it.
  "Wae??"ask Yuju.Suzy give Yuju a black cloth."Actually,today is Hani funeral.Lets go."said Suzy.She look really serious.Yuju just stare at the black dress on her lap.
   Yuju wear a mini black dress with a cap to hide a wound at his forehead.They ride a cab from the hospital.Yuju keep staring at the window to think about what happen."Emm..Suzy-ah.Did they already catch the murder?"ask Yuju.The two of them just go to that funeral together since Yuju parents said they have a work to do.Suzy shake her head."That man run really fast.When we arrive,he already gone.You are the only witness so right now,everything depends on you."Yuju just nod her head.
    They arrived at Hani home that fill with sad expression.Its just feel gloomy.Yuju and Suzy walk in the house and greet some woman there."Annyeonghaseyo,we are Hani friend"said Yuju.That woman that i think her mother just smile and give them a permission to come in.
  "Wait.what your name?"ask Hani's mom.Yuju look at Suzy."My name is Kim Suzy and this is Choi Yuju"said Suzy.That woman look shock but after that she give an awkward smile.Yuju just raise her eyebrow to Suzy and walk in.
  Yuju give a bow for the first and last time to Hani.She look to Hani picture and feel really sorry.'Hani.Im sorry for everything.You are my friend.Always and forever.'monologue Yuju alone.When they done with pray,some guy and girl stand a little far from them and keep staring.Suzy look at them and tell Yuju.Yuju just act dont care.She walks to the door but almost 10 man stand there and block the way.Suzy hold Yuju hand.
  "What happen?"ask Suzy.She being push when tried to get out.Yuju pull Suzy so she stand behind her."What going on here and what do you want?"ask Yuju coldly.Her eyes turn sharp."You..."they hear voice from their back and turn around.That group from before."What?"said Yuju and take a few step and stand in front of them.They are 3 boys and 2 girls and have a good face.Yuju just look at them with poker face.
    "You two are the one who bully Hani at school right?"said the guy at the middle.Look like the group leader.Suzy linged at Yuju because she feel scared.Yuju push Suzy away."Dont make us look guilty.Relax"whisper Yuju."Not...not..us"stutter Suzy.Yuju sigh."Dont lie.You are the one who make Hani kill herself."said the other guy.
   Yuju and Suzy look at each other."What do you mean?"ask Yuju.That guy smirks.When he want to talk,a few of police officer arrive."We want to meet Ms.Yuju"said a tall officer.Yuju just nod her head.
  Yuju look back to that group.She smile sweetly."Yes.We are the one who bully Hani.Your sooo...clever"said Yuju while swipe a bit of that guy shoulder before walk away.

Loving You | jeon jungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara