Strange trip

"Okay...everyone..assemble right here please.I want to check the attendance."said Mr.Song,homeroom teacher.Everyone ready for their field trip today.Yuju walk to her class place and stand the most behind.She cant see Eunbi everywhere and avoid looking to Suzy and Jungkook group.
  They ride a bus and Yuju take a seat first.She just stare at the window.She look infront and see Jungkook does not have a place to seat.Yuju just back to look outside.She feel someone sit beside her and take a stare.It is Jungkook.Yuju sigh and put an earphone to hear a song.
   Its been 30 minutes and Jungkook keep staring at Yuju."What?"ask Yuju after cant hold the attention anymore.Jungkook smile to her.Yuju look at him questionly."I just want to say sorry to you."said Jungkook and keep stare at Yuju eyes make she uncomfortable."Whatever"said Yuju.
  The bus stop for awhile at the rest area.Yuju walk to toilet.She just walk around the rest area and buy some snack.Suddenly her phone rings,She pick up the call even its from unknown number.
  "So what are you doing there alone?"the voice said.Yuju eyes widen and she look around."Stop looking around cute girl"said the voice.Yuju stand still."So you already meet the one you love to say goodbye...or maybe the boy who sit there eating?"Yuju look at the nearest restaurant and see Jungkook eating with suzy and the other.Jungkook and the other spot Yuju also look at her.
   Yuju shook.She walk to other place."What do you want?"ask Yuju.She stand at the rooftop."Nothing.Just wang to do my business.You..Follow all my order or that boy will die"said him and shut the call.Yuju just stand and think everything..
***Arrival***
  They all stand in order before stand in group for look around.Yuju get a group with Jungkook and the other.Yuju just walk behind them.Suddenly,they stop walking and look back at Yuju.Yuju shock and also look back.She back to look infront when nothing behind.Suzy giggled and walk to pull Yuju to walk beside Jungkook.
  Yuju look at Jungkook who smile at her.Yuju just look at the floor and continue to walk.They just walk around while Jungkook and Yuju just keep silent.
  ***The resort**
   Everyone feel tired and sit around at the campfire that already light by teacher.They start to play around.
  "Okayy...someone to sing live.Put your hands up"said Mr.Song.Suzy and Eunha laugh and pull Yuju hands up make her shock.Jungkook,Jimin,Eunha and Umji laugh.Yuju being pull to stand in front of them with guitar.The situation become silent.Yuju take a deep breath.
  *Please hear the song and read the meaning.Your going to get what Yuju feel to Jungkook*

Jungkook stare at Yuju when Yuju done.Yuju eyes teary but the tear does not fall.Yuju smile and take a seat beside mr.Song.Everyone give a clap since Yuju voice sound really amazing.
"Wowww...Our Yuju is really amazing guys"said Mr.song.Yuju smile and her smile shut when see Mr.Kwom come.He wearing a white cloth and Yuju see the tattoo at her chest.Yuju eyes widen.
   **Flashback**
  "The murder have a nice body and a good looking i think.He have a star tattoo at her chest."
   Yuju see a smirk at Mr.Kwon face.He walk To Yuju make Yuju step behind until fall on the floor.Everyone shock when there is a few man stand around them.The girl start to scream.Jimin pull Eunha hand to stand beside her.Suga hug Umji voice and Jungkook pull Suzy to protect her.Jungkook keep her look to Yuju.
  Kwon pull Yuju to stand but Yuju fight back.Kwon look angry and slap Yuju face make drop if blood fall out from Yuju side lips.Jungkook shock and try to help but one big man hold him.Kwon look at Jungkook and smile.Yuju look at Jungkook and tell him to calm down.
  Kwon pull Yuju and hold her waist make them closer.He pull out a knife make everyone there react shortly.Kwon swipe the bak of knife at Yuju make Yuju shut her eyes with tears at her eyes.
"How do you want me to kill you?Like Hani?"said Kwon.Everyone shock.Jungkook and the other look at each other.Yuju push Kwon chest so Kwon let her go.Kwon smirk."Okay.I give you a time.Go to your boyfriend to say goodbye."said Kwon and push Yuju to Jungkook.Jungkook catch Yuju body and pull up her chin to look at him.
  Jungkook wipes Yuju blood and tears.Yuju smile and pull away Jungkook hand."Im sorry.You all too..Sorry for everything.i dont have a choice.Thank you because being my friend even for a second."said Yuju and look at them.She back to look at Jungkook.She give a sincere smile make Jungkoom scare she will left them."That song for you.Please remember my feeling to you even i cant stand in front of you again"said Yuju and give a peck at Jungkook cheek.
  She walk back to Kwon.Kwon smile."Okay..Im going to take her.And ...i think i need them too."said  Kwon and point at Jungkook and the other make Yuju shock.Yuju look at Kwon."You already said that you never touch them if i let you take me"said Yuju.
"Yuju ah.."said Suzy with tears already fall at her face.Yuju look to the floor."Ouhh...So you dont know.This friend is going to save you but she think she can do it alone.Dont worry Suzy.She going to die too if she manage to live"said Mr.Kwon and stroke Yuju head.Yuju just keep silent.Jungkook and Suzy look at Yuju.They dont understand anything.