Regret

Yuju walk out from the car when they arrived at some abandon construsction area.Yuju just have to stand at the side of that big field without being tied or anything.Kwon just look busy talking something with his partner.
  A few minute later,Yuju saw Jungkook,Suzy,Umji,Suga,Jimin and Eunha walk to the middle and force to kneel down.Suzy eyes stick to Yuju asking for explanation for what Kwon said.Yuju walk to them slowly but Kwon block her at the middle.
  "Let them go."said Yuju.Just enough for the two to hear.Kwon smirk."What should i do that?"said Kwon.Yuju stare sharply into his eyes.''There's not things like that in our agreement."said Yuju while her eyes stick to them.Yuju saw a dark shadow not only one but almost 10 i think.Yuju start to look around and saw Inspector Cha give a signal to her.To keep talking to distract attention.
  "So..what your plan?''ask Yuju.She stare at Suzy and give her a signal to look a bit at the back.Suzy take a peek and saw Inspector Cha."Just...I have something there if you dont see.."said Kwon and look at the car.That car will head straight to Jungkook and the other.Yuju eyes widen together with the other."Yes..I want to hit them so you can feel guilty again.Do you know what my reason?"ask Kwon with smirk.
Yuju shut her eyes tight.Tears start to form.Kwon hold tight Yuju chin make the other look sharp at them."Your parents make me like this.They tell me to kil Hani but when i get caught they dont want to help me.You know why...You know!!!"shout Kwon.He throw Yuju in front of the other.Jungkook flick and try to help but they hold him.
  "Because You and your friend always make fun of her.She threat your parents to report if they dont give her money.So when you are the one who try to save her.You know what i think about you "said Kwon.He pull Yuju head make she groan."Stupid...so now you know its your fault...Only you..So if you see your boyfriend and friend died in front of you,you will be crazy right?"said Kwon and laugh.Walking to the car.
  Yuju walk to Suzy and kneel in front of her.Tears start to flow from this two little girl.At that time,Inspector Cha and cops arrive make Kwon and his man panics.They kneel on the floor.
  Yuju tears start to flow out more and more while she untied Suzy."Suzy-ah.Im sorry"said Yuju.She smile while her tears still fall.Suzy speechless.She hug Yuju tightly.Yuju and Suzy untied the other.
  "Dont move.Stop right there"Everyone shock.Kwon run to the car and start the engine.He drive towards Yuju and the other.Yuju and the other run but Jungkook get catch by one of the man.Yuju look at the situation.The car is about 100m.Yuju run and kick the man who catch Jungkook.She push Jungkook away but.....
  'Boooommmmmm!'
Time stop when they see Yuju body fly through the top of the car.They wan to scream but their voice stuck at their own throat.
  Yuju body fall on the floor with blood flow out from her mouth.Jungkook tears flow out leave a loud crying noise.He run and hug Yuju.He put her head on her lap.Yuju groan from a pain all over her body.Her eyes slowly blurry but she hold it to see her friends.
  "nooo...NOO Yuju ah.Its still early for you to go"said Jungkook.He hold both of Yuju chin.Suzy,Umji,Eunha already cry.Suga hold his tears and hold Umji hand tightly.Jimin also hold his tears and hug Eunha shoulder.Yuju hold Jungkook chin leave a blood at thag man chin.Yuju smile and move to Suzy.She hold Suzy hand tightly.
  Yuju whisper to them."Its my destiny.Its okay.You can cry a little bit but you have to promise me to forget about me okay"said Yuju and smile.Yuju feel her lungs already stop pumping the oxygen.She smiled and that time.She close her eyes and never open it back.Everyone crying and the air becomes sad.The winds blow coldly leave a tears in their heart.
******************
Im going to update the last chapter after this.Meybe it takes time.Sorry for the sad ending.I think this is the best ending for this story.Thank you fo giving support to this beginner that lack of many things.Sorry for the typo and grammar problem.Hope you enjoy is...