New Day

Yuju and her family arrived at their new house located near the beach.Iys such a beautiful villa.Suzy already move 2 days ago.Yuju a little bit late because of her father emergency work.Suzy talk too much about new school that she think really amazing.
  "Wahhh...its so beautiful.We can see beach at the balcony.It must be really beautiful in night."said Yuju.Mr.Choi and his wife laugh when seeing their only daughter reaction."Do you like it?"ask Mrs.Choi.Yuju nod her head happily.Mr.Choi hug Yuju shoulder."Tomorrow is your first day at school so sleep early and get ready your heart."said Mr.Choi.
  Yuju laugh and give salute to her parents before going upstairs to her room.Yuju wake up early to take a photo of sunrise.
  Yuju walk behind the homeroom teacher.Its kinda awkward since Yuju dont know what to say so she just follow the teacher walk around the school.Finally,they stop in front of one class and Yuju think this is her class.Yuju can hear loud noise.
  Yuju wait outside while the teacher talk about something before he call Yuju to come in.The class become silent.Yuju tried to keep a good image when she walk in.She smile to Hyuna and Suzy who just wave their hand to them.Yuju look around and see the boys from Hani funeral sit at the back.
  'Ahhh...why3x'think Yuju. "Okay..Introduce yourself."said the teacher.Yuju smile until her dimples shown make all the boys heart flutter.
"Annyeonghaseyo..my name is Choi Yuju.Nice to meet all of you.I hope we can be friend"said Yuju with smirks.Everyone clap their hand.
  "So choose your seat.I have work to do.My name is Song sungyeol.I hope you will be fine here."said the teacher and leave the class.Yuju send the teacher away with sharp eyes.Then,Yuju walk to Hyuna and Suzy seat place.Hyuna seat with some nerdy girl who i think her target same with Suzy.
   "Yahh...i want to seat here.Move if you want to live"whisper Yuju to the girl who sit beside Suzy.That girl move her things quickly and Yuju just sit there innocently."Wahh...this kid...what her name?"said Yuju to the nerdy girl who sit beside Hyuna.
  "Its Eunbi."said Hyuna with smirks.Eunbi look really scared to them."Can you buy me some drink?"said Yuju and give some money to her.Eunbi just walk away.They laugh together.