Mysterious

"Did you know why we call you?"ask the tall officer.Yuju nod her head."Did you already find the murder."said yuju.The policeman just shook his head while release a deep sigh."Ahjussi,why Hani family said that Hani die because of suicide"ask Yuju.She look to that policeman with tag 'Seungkwan' sharply.That thing keep playing in her mind since they leave Hani house.
   "Emm...we couldn't said the truth yet because the murder still around.If we said it,we scared the murder will kill many people to protect himself."said Seungkwan.Yuju nod her head."So,what should we do now?"ask Yuju again.
   "That why we call you.We need your explanation about this case."said him.The situation turn serious.Yuju flashback what happen from the start."I m sure it a man.His voice..i dont know because he wears mask.He have a star tattoo on his right chest.I see it when his cloth strip."said Yuju.After talk for one hour,the police officer send yuju home.
   "I'm home."said Yuju when she step in the house.She saw all the things been pack."What wrong?"ask Yuju to her parents who look really busy clean the house."We're going to move out.Its for your safety too"said Mrs,Choi.Yuju just stand there silently."How about Suzy?"ask Yuju after a minute of silent."They also move together with us."said Mr.Choi who look busy with the furniture.Yuju just nod her head and go upstairs with some box to clean her room.
  "Yaah...Yuju..What are you doing"ask Suzy on call."Same with you"said Yuju with Yuju voice.Yuju can hear Suzy giggle."We going to move to Hyuna school"said Suzy.Yuju just nod for a few times.She feel really tired.They silent for a few minute.Maybe thinking about something.
  "Yuju-ah.."said Suzy."Wae?"reply Yuju."Do you remember the boys at Hani funeral?"said Suzy with annoying voice.Yuju sigh."They already have girlfriend"said Yuju.Suzy laugh."Yahh..you always know what im thinking.Emm..but Yuju-ah.Why they said Hani suicide?"ask Suzy like a kid.
   Yuju feel annoyed."I dont know and i dont care.Lets just continue our life and find something to do at new school"said Yuju."Emm...okay..See you soon"said Suzy before end the call.Yuju lay on her bed and give her attention at the ceiling.She sigh.I think today,Yuju just keep sigh.Regret for what happen.