Hobby

Yuju stand lean to the locker with Suzy and Hyuna stand beside her.She just stand pointlessly while hearing the two of them talk.Yuju look at jungkook group who walk pass them.Umji and Eunha wave their hand to her.Yuju give a slight smile.
  Kwanghee run in rush with a 7 types of book in his arms."Here your book Yuju ah"said Kwanghee breathless.Jungkook and the gang turn around after hear their voice.They look at them.
  Yuju laugh seeing Kwanghee panic mood.Yuju stare at Jungkook and give a smirk.She put her hand on the that many of book and press it until everything fall.Kwanghee look shock and start to pick it up."Stop it.."said Yuju make Kwanghee stop.
  "Hee Kyoung ah..come here"said Yuju.She grins.Suzy and Hyuna stare at each other and smirk.Hee Kyoung look at her with a scare look."Nae..."said Hee Kyoung."Pick it up"said Yuju.Jungkook smirk.

**Flashback**
Jungkook walk to the school store to take some ball for physical class.Yuju walk in but when she see Jungkook she turn around and walk back without any reaction.
  "Jungkook oppa.."Yuju stop from walking and turn around.It was a little girl look a little bit young with a cute face.She approach Jungkook with some gift box in her hand.Jungkook stare at her."Yes.."said Jungkook.That girl look a little bit shy.Yuju almost laugh but she stop when see Jungkook sharp stare at her.
  "Actually,oppa johayo.Hmm..Can oppa be my boyfriend?"ask that girl with a tag name Hee Kyoung.Jungkook look a little bit shock but he quickly repair his facial expression."Hmm...i dont think so because i dont know you.So we can be friend if you want"said Jungkook awkwardly.That girl look dissapointed but still smile.She walk away.
  Yuju laugh like crazy."Oh my god..she look really broken"said Yuju.She gives a wink to Jungkook and walk away with her remain laughter.
**End of Flashback**
  Jungkook tell the other to go first.He walk towards Yuju place.He help Hee Kyoung pick up the book and when it done,he gives the book to Hyuna and Suzy make them leave first.Hee Kyoung also leave after give her thankz to Jungkook.
  Yuju walk ahead but feeling a hand catch her wrist.She turn around and her eyes meet with Jungkook cold eyes.Jungkook push Yuju to the locker and put his hand make a cage for Yuju.He leans closer make Yuju pull her face away.Right now,Yuju can feel Jungkook breath at her cheeks.Make it hard to breath.
  "What do you want?"ask Yuju in the middle of this hard moment.That hallway suddenly turn silent and no one walk around make Yuju almost curse.Jungkook smirk seeing Yuju expresionless face.
  "Dont you think you get a little bit jealous to me?So that why you bullied her right?"said Jungkook with grin.Yuju just sigh."Can you stop being full for yourself?"said Yuju.She managed to finish her sentences even she realizes they almost not have any distance between their face.
  Jungkook smile and end up give a small kiss at Yuju neck make her shock.Yuju push Jungkook away and rub her neck."Yah...are you crazy?'' said Yuju.Jungkook just laugh."If i saw you making fun of the other,i make sure you get more than this"said Jungkook and walk away after pat Yuju head.Yuju stomp her feet.'Oh my goooodddddd..Is he already crazy.Did he drunk'think Yuju alone