Trust

Yuju walk in the hallway with hoodie that close almost all her face.She just walk after avoid taking a lunch.The hallway is really silent but suddenly a really nice view make Yuju feel annoyed.Jungkook hug with Eunbi.Yuju just sigh and walk past them before Jungkook catch her hand.
   "Hey liar.."said Jungkook smirk.Yuju raised her eyebrow and let down her hoodie."What?"ask Yuju.Jungkook look at her with disgusting look."I dont really know what you were actually?"Yuju make a questioned look but her eyes catch Eunbi smirk.
"You make Hani do everything to you right?You told her to make money for you.That why she gets killed.It because of you"said Jungkook.Eunbi stand beside Jungkook and start to tap Jungkook chest to make him calm down."What the heck are you talking about?"said Yuju but the answer is a few photos been throw to her face.Yuju look at it and it turn out Hani picture with man and also her picture with ungood background.
  Yuju jaw drop.'When i did this..'think Yuju.She hear Jungkook laugh that make her annoyed.Yuju give a sharp stare to Eunbi.She remember Hyuna said that she is talented in technology so this kind of edit is just a piece of cake for her.Yuju just walk away.Hyuna already move to other place because of her father work.
   Yuju step in class and saw everyone eyes at her like waiting for her.Suzy avoid her eyes contact.Then,she saw their attitude teacher try to broke her special locker.She walk to them."what happen?"ask Yuju.Mr.Jung stare at her sharply."Open your locker.Now!!"shout him make Yuju shock.Yuju walk to her locker and open it.
  "Oh my god!!"the class look shock with the view in front of them.There was a phone,a few of adult things that Yuju feel disgusted to see.Mr.Jung hit the table with his stick make Yuju back to reality."Its mine.."said Eunbi and take the phone.Yuju look at her questionedly.
  "Im never know your attitude like this,Yuju-ah.If Eunbi doesnt said anything,we never knew your real self.Make your way to my office"said Mr.Jung and walk out.Yuju look at Eunbi sharply.She take a step but Jungkook and Suzy block her way.Yuju tried to hear any explanation.She look at Suzy.
  "I never know you are like this Yuju.Why?"ask Suzy.Yuju shock.Yuju put up her hoodie when she feel a warm in her eyes."so,Suzy..You choose to trust this people over me.The one who had been your friend for many year and always hear you"said Yuju in a low voice.Suzy feel guilthy also but she dont know who she can trust.Yuju smirks and smile but a warm tear start to fall down from her eyes.Suzy shock when see it together with the other.
  Yuju take her bag and walk away.After get a few nag from teacher,she walk home.She step in her house and straight to her room.
  Yuju wake up after take a few nap and hear her parents voice downfloor.She walk down the stairs slowly."What should i do honey?He already here.Ready to attack us."said Mrs.Kim.Yuju step stop for a minute.She hide behind the wall that part the living room and stairs.
  "We should go"said Mr.Kim.
  "How about Yuju?"
"What do you mean?Then,you want to tell her that we pay people to kill Hani and now that people trying to kill us"
  Yuju fall on her knees with tears.She hold her breath when her parents step out from the house with their things.Yuju shut her eyes tightly.'So,the one that i trust the most is the one always betrays me'think Yuju.
  Yuju walk to the shop near her neighbourhood.She just want to clear her mind after having a tough time today.But,she saw Umji been taking to some dark alley and she follow them.Umji crying."Help meeeee"shout Umji.They trying to rape her.
  Yuju tied her hair up and kick their body.That man size quite big make it hard for Yuju to fight.Umji look shock.She look at Yuju.Yuju fight with all her energy but she cant make it and lost her balance when one of the man hit her face,leave a bruise at her lips.Umji panic.She take out a phone silently.
   "So this is the girl that we wait.She is really beautiful as boss say"said one of the man.Yuju already weak.That man pull Yuju waist make their position really close.He pinned Yuju to the wall and give a small kiss to Yuju lips make Umji more panic.Yuju tried to fight but give up after get a punch at her stomach.
  Someone kick that man make he fall on floor.Yuju see the fight happen and she can see Eunha,Umji and....Suzy stand there.She hear all of them run before fall on someone arm.
   Yuju open her eyes slowly and pull up her body but groan hard because of the pain at her body.It is really hurt make she feel like a tears going to come out."Yuju-ah.is it hurt?"said Suzy.Yuju smile while staring on the floor.She look at Suzy eyes.Tears start to drop one by one.She can see Suzy shock face.'Suzy-ah..im hurt..hurt like hell.I need you to hug me.Give me a strength because right now.I feel like i dont want to live anymore'think Yuju.Suzy try to reach Yuju hand but Yuju push it.
  Yuju move out from the bed slowly even with the pain that feel like crazy.She doesnt really care about the other eyes that stick to her.Jimin,Suga,Umji and Eunha stand there staring at the floor.Jungkook catch Yuju hand."I know you a little bit disgusting to us but you can stay since yoh have a crush on me''said Jungkook with smile.Yuju look at him."Yah jungkook ah.I think it is not a good time"said Jimin.Yuju just smirk and walk away.
   "Anyone see Yuju?"ask their homeroom teacher when he cant see Yuju.Suzy look at Jungkook and the other.Eunbi just smirk."Im here"everyone look at the front door and see Yuju wearing a cap that hide almost her face.She just walk and take her seat beside Suzy.Mr.Lim look shock but he continue the class.
  It resist time and Yuju stand to walk out but Jungkook and the other block her way."i hear you walk to club last night and treat some man"said Eunbi.Yuju glench her teeth."Its okay if you already sale your body but never touch my Jungkook."said Eunbi and laugh.Yuju grab Eunbi neck and push her to the wall make her panic.Everyone scream.Jungkook startle."You move and i make sure to broke her neck and you know i dont play with my words"said Yuju and this times you can catch a horror look that make you goosebumps.
  "Hey..You listen to me.You want this boy.You can take it.I dont care what the f**k you want to do with him but make sure you get lose from my view.If i found out you talk s**t about me again.I make sure you and this people get burn to piece.Understand?"said Yuju."Understand?"shout Yuju make Eunbi quickly nod her head.Yuju let her go.
  "From today,you are no one to me.You and all of you are just rubbish.Never said my name again and if i hear it.Im sure your going to regret the whole of your life.I make sure what you said about i am the murder become true"said Yuju and walk away.
  That the last time they saw Yuju at school because the summer holiday is begin.