heartbroken part 3

Yoooo!!!!! It's almost 2018 and I still haven't published heartbroken part three. If you completely forgot what the plot line was then you can go re read part 1 and part 2. This will be the finale of the series and you're lucky I didn't make this very sad at the end.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for The wait!

/////////////////////////////////

You couldn't believe this . R/v was pregnant . Its now been nine months and r/v is giving birth .

"Babe.. Please.... Everything is gonna be ok!!" C/n said holding R/v's hand as she was currently screaming her head off due to the labour.

Inside you were disgusted. R/v's screams made you feel like boxing her face. C/n's words should've been for you. You should've been the one that he could call babe and my wife. You loved him, but he didn't love you back. Instead, he rejected you.

"C/n!!!! Please help me!!!"

BITCH. ATTENTION WHORE.

"Mrs c/l/n I'll need you to control your breathing" you said stiffly trying not to sound irritated and practically trying to spit out the Mrs part. "It will help make this whole procedure easier."

You could feel a hard stare from a figure right next to your knowing it was C/n but you kept your gaze elsewhere.

"Right I'll need you to push" You strictly commanded.

R/v started to push and screamed at the same time. You could practically feel your ears bleeding through your mesh like cap to keep out any hair.
You sighed through your mask... This is going to be a long birth.

*A little while later.. Or should I say, A LONG ASS TIME*

"Congratulations, It's a boy" you announced

Once r/v's blood covered baby was out you placed him in a blanket and handed him to
C/n,your orbs only meeting his for a short moment.

C/n and R/v looked lovingly at their son and you just stood there disgusted. You couldn't take it anymore and unconsciously cleared your throat earning their attention.

"I'll need the father to cut the umbilical cord so I can measure the weight, height and blood" you said handing C/n the scissors.

He slowly took the scissors but you were getting to impatient and glared at him.
Alas, when he seen your glare and quickly took the scissors cutting off the umbilical cord and handed you the devil spawn.. I mean baby..

Whilst checking the blood, height and weight, your assistant Linda pointed out that she
noticed that it wasn't breathing properly .

"em... Ms y/n?" Linda started of "we just checked their son's breathing and we found out that there is something wrong with his lungs. I suggest that we do an operation'

"right he's just young and deserves a chance to live" you said professionally. Even though you thought that his mother was a bitch.

You blankly left Linda to take him to another room for further examinations on his lungs to go look for the couple that disgusted you.

"we may have some complications with the baby" you stated not really giving a shit

"Why?!"

You turned to see it was r/v that was speaking.

"what's wrong with our baby?!"

You started being hit with guilt like you always do when you have to break the news to your patients about an operation because there is always a 50/50 chance they could live or not. But hey, doctors see death most of the time and they need to control it staying emotionless about the situation.