Chapter 32.

Madoka opened her eyes to see the same old hospital room that she's been in for almost a new week now. Her head pounded as she pondered about everything that's happened to her.

She contemplated as she remember it scene by scene of how her father did it. It was . . . violent. Brutal.

Something she had never ever experienced.

• • •

       "Madoka!" She heard her father yell from the kitchen.

She sprinted from her bedroom from drawing something for Darlene and ran downstairs. Her small feet dashed down each individual step as she looked up to see her father.

His face was tensed and his eyes were full of anger. Madoka looked down to see her father's hands clenched. She looked back up to see her father, unchanged.

"Yes dad?" She said nervously.

Without any warning or words spoken from her father, he slapped her across the cheek. She was flung across the floor and she landed against the tiles that were padded against the kitchen floor. She whimpered to herself and heard the heavy footsteps of her father past her.

She was afraid to look up as she heard the drawer of knifes quickly slide open. She heard the knifes rattle as her father forcefully opened the drawer. It went silent for a few seconds before she heard one of the knifes move from its place.

Her father walked over and she looked up. His shadow casted across her face as her father slashed down and cut her arm. She yelped a cry of pain and felt her tears forming up in her eyes.

Over and over, her father cut up her body. Her blood splattered across the tiles and over Madoka's clothes.

"D-dad?!" She screamed, her voice loud and full of pain.

But, he didn't reply. He continued to slice up his daughter's body up, repetitively.
She finally got the little strength that was left of her and she ran. She went upstairs towards her room and heard her father sprinting after her.

Her heart was beating fast and her rough breath was quick and sharp. She grabbed her book bag and threw it over her back. She quickly kilt rushed over and struggled to open up her widow. She eventually got it open, but as she looked back, her father was struck behind her.

He pulled her long hair and she screamed while tugging on her father's hands to release them.

She grunted as she pushed him back and he fell.

She lunged out the window and landed on some bushes down below. She looked up to see her dad looking down from the window.

She rushed down the long street towards school while she found the fear inside her while she heard her father banging around in the house.

• • •

      Madoka silently sat in the hospital room, alone and scared. Where would she go now? Darlene was probably busy and . . . Max. She thought. Max and Mark. She thought again.

They can help me. She told herself as she stood up from the bed and flinched as her bare feet touched the cold tile floors of her room.

She finally rested her feet and took small steps out from the room. She looked both ways down the hallway before tip toeing down the aisle.