Chapter 13

Eh-eh-o eh-o

Eh-eh-o eh-o

Eh-eh-o eh-o

Who in heck would call me at this hour? I moan, groggily.

I reluctantly pry my eyes open and brush the sleep away. I almost yelp when I notice that somebody has their hands wrapped around my body. I also realize that I was in a foreign environment.

Oh, it's Mike.

I smile lovingly recalling last night events and run my hands through his soft hair, affectionately. His lips are parted and his breathing is rhythmic.

Eh-eh-o eh-o

Right, let's get to the bottom of this.

I slowly wriggle myself out of Mike's grasps and snatch my phone from his dresser.

"Yeah?"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Zack exclaim furiously, causing me to pull away from the phone over the sheer volume of his voice.

"I'm with Mike." I answer, calmly.

Why is he calling me? Why does he even care? He's been steadfastly ignoring my existence for 3 weeks, what's with the sudden concern of my whereabouts?

"Why didn't you come back last night?" he ask, this time softer than before.

He's acting as if he's my mother.

"Zack, why should you care? You and Bree have the room all to yourself. Both of you could do wonders without my presence." I chastise, hostility evident in my voice.

"Madison, it's just..." he begins but doesn't end.

"What, Zack?" I coo, still rather hostile.

I could hear Bree muffled voice on the other line, saying something.

"You should go tend to her. I'll head back later." I decide before hanging up on him.

I sit on the edge of Mike's bed, feeling curious.

What was he gonna say?

"Good Morning, sweetheart." Mike beams sleepily all of a sudden, before a pair of muscular arm link themselves around my waist, bringing me down to the bed.

"Good Morning, Mike." I respond, laughing happily.

He lets go of his arms around me and I turn to face him.

"I had fun last night. A lot of fun." Mike muse, grinning sexily.

Even Zack's phone call couldn't dampen my mood upon recalling yesterday blissful act.

"Me too." I giggle.

Mike looks into my eyes and for the first time, I realized that his eyes greyish-green. Their 1000 times beautiful than my ordinary brown ones.

He leans his head towards me and his lips collided with mine. But unlike last night heated affair, he kisses me languidly but with equal amount of passion. I close my eyes and kiss him back equalling his level of affection for me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me and deepening our kiss. A moan (of satisfaction?) came from Mike, making him more appealing to me.

"Can't the two of you get a bloody room?" a husky voice called out, causing us to startled-ly pull away.

"Shut up, Luke." Mike respond, rather frustrated.

Luke?

I prop myself up on my elbows and turn to the source. It was a young, tall guy with pale creamy rose skin with short brown hair lying on his side with his elbows propped up, staring at us intently.

"Oh, hello, love," he grins, cheeky. His eyes are green.

He is definitely British, judging by his features and his tell tale accent.

"Hi," I accost him, awkwardly.

Mike flop off the bed, stretching his tight muscles, exposing his toned, perfectly tanned stomach. I can't help but blush.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?" Luke states, still keeping his eyes on me.

The blush can't help but be more profound as the word 'girlfriend' comes to mind.

"She's bloody adorable!" Luke muse, finally tearing his gaze away from me.

"I know," Mike agrees, before winking flirtatiously at me.

"Madison, this is Luke. My room mate. Luke, Madison."

"Nice to meet you." I retort, pleased.

"Likewise." he beams, amused.

"I'll be heading out to the gym, need to loosen this muscles." Mike says, patting his biceps.

"Oh," I can't hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be back. Why don't you two get familiar with each other, hey?" Mike beams, approaching the door.

When the door opens, instead of making his way out he stops to his tracks and turn his attention to Luke.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." 

I jerk and the intensity of his threat and it made me scared, I must say. I've never seen Mike in this light before.

"No worries, Mikey. The boundaries are there." he states, unfazed by Mike's warning.

He steps out and leaving only me and Luke to occupy the room.

"So, where-" 

Abruptly, the door open and Mike ran in.

"I forgot something," he states, making his way to me.

He wraps one of his arm around my neck, pushing my head closer to him before pressing his lip against mine before running off, closing the door behind him.

My cheeks were still fuming from the sudden kiss. Luke had a sly smile plastered on his face.

"Um.."

"What did you wanted to ask me before we got interrupted?" Luke asks, his eyes gazing lazily at my face.

"Oh, I was wondering where were you from. You're clearly from Great Britain. But which part?"

"Essex." he responds, calmly.

"Oh,"

"So-"

All of a sudden, the door flew open and in storms a girl with straight jet-black hair wearing a mini skirt with a black vest.

The door sure is popular today...

"HOW COULD YOU?! I wanted you so bad and you just left me alone in bed! I am not one of your flings, Andrew!" she pipes, mad.

Andrew?

I thought his name was Luke?

The girl glances at me with a dirty look.

"Are you one of his flings too?" she asks, the corner of her lips turning down, in disgust.

"NO! HECK NO!" I respond, rather too hurriedly and rather too forcefully.

"Oh, thank goodness." she breathes a sigh of relief before turning back to a bewildered looking Luke/Andrew.(?)

"Look here, Nicole, I-"

As if fired straight on a bullet, Nicole launches herself towards Luke/Andrew and begin to devour his lips. Or in British term, snogging madly.

I felt really uncomfortable and really out of place not just by looking at them but also by the sound their making. At this rate, they might even perform sex, judging by their session of trying to remove each other's apparel without leaving each other's lips.

I felt the urge to leave, so I searched for a piece of paper and a handy pen and scribble my whereabouts, just in case Mike wonders where I am when he comes back from the gym.

Without a backward glance (not that I wanted to look) and trying to push away all the disturbing sounds the couple is making, I exit the room and head back to mine, shuddering.