Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Just hear me out," I told her. She huffed and rolled her eyes. 

"Hear what out? I don't have time for this Harry. I have a date and I don't need you to ruin it," She replied. When I heard the words fall out of her mouth, my eyes widened a little. There was no sign of lying or anything. She had a date?

"A date? With who?" I questioned my voice cracking in the end but I tried to clear it up. 

"That's none of your business. Now leave me alone," She grumbled and snatched her elbow out of my grip and started walking away. 

"Wait Mere-" Just as I was about to continue the door to Starbucks opened and in came the last person I wanted to see. I thought the fucking idiot left. My jaws clenched as our eyes met. He gave me a glare which then I returned. This ass did not scare me. 

Meredith handed the other cup to the piece of shit and it hit me. Collen was her date. My hands were in fists right now. 

"Why is he here?" I heard his voice ask Meredith. I think he was only saying it to Meredith but the ass said it loud enough for most of the cafe to hear. Another reason I hate his ass. I was about to stomp over there and give him a piece of my mind but the last thing I want was to embarrass Meredith again. People are already talking about the shit that went down with Tori in school the other day. I don't think I need to top it all off. 

"It's a small town Colls. Just drop it and let's go," I heard her say. Is she fucking serious? 

Just as they were making their way out I finally got the balls to run up to them without punching Collen right in his precious face. 

"Meredith wait!" I exclaimed grabbing some attention from some people. I glared at them which made them rapidly look down or look somewhere else. The power of scaring the hell out of people. Thank you. 

 "I told you to leave me-" She started saying as she turned around to face me but I cut her off. 

"I just need 5 minutes to talk to you. Then you can go on with your life and I won't bother you or this ass," I said glaring at Collen. This guy made me sick. I can see right through him. I wasn't as innocent as everything thinks. I can tell that he wants to fuck Meredith. It was written all over his face but Meredith was too busy paying attention to his 'innocent' self to actually open her damn eyes! 

She looked up and gave me a warning look. "Fine, 5 minutes," She grumbled handing her coffee cup to the ass. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Stay here," She told him and swiftly pecked him on the cheek making my jaws clenched. 

What the hell? 

I tried to contain myself from yelling at her and punching the god damn life out of Collen. Meredith started walking out the shop and I followed her. But that was before I felt a hand on my forearm pulling me back. I snapped my head to the person and snatched my hand away glaring at the douche bag. 

Who the hell doe he think he is? 

"If you lay one finger on her, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you," He grumbled making me mentally laugh. He doesn't know anything about me and how I scare half the people in this town. Scare them enough to make them piss on themselves when they see me. 

"You won't last 3 seconds in a fight with me. Stay the hell out of my way and go back to church because I don't need your ass here. If you think of anyway to make Meredith hate me even more or try anything on her then I will chop your dick off without giving you the last chance for you stuck it up any other chick's ass," I shot back making him let go of me and step back.