Chapter Forty-Two

Author's Note: So my school had a talent show and my four friends and I sang "More Than This" and it was a bit horrible since one of my friend forgot the first line. We were nervous as anyone could be so I understood why. I got to do Zayn's part and I loved singing it! It was amaZAYN! We didn't win but we did awesome. Well later on since the first part was a bit hard because we were really nervous and we were standing in front of like 200 people. Anyways I don't think you guys care but I have a huge crush on one of the teachers who works at my school. I never thought I would except if One Direction was my teacher. But the teacher is so freaking cute! But he is gay which is a bummer but who cares. I got a hug from him and I've vowed not to wash the shirt I was wearing which is pretty disgusting but who the heck cares? I was fangirling like he was one of the boys from 1D and it wasn't pretty nice because well I was acting a bit crazy but that's normal! Whatever so here's the update!

Meredith's P.O.V

 "Collen!" My eyes grew wide at the sight of him. 

What? When? Where? How? 

The whole parking lot was quiet as everyone stared at my ex-boyfriend who was just across the parking lot. He stood there with his hands by his sides and a confused expression on his face. 

A huge grin spread on my face and I felt Harry's eyes on me but I didn't care. I literally jumped over Tori's bleeding body and ran straight to him. 

What is going on? Why is he here? When did he become so damn hot? 

So many questions ran through my head as I ran to him. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion but I wasn't complaining because that gave me time to take in his precence and his apperance. I recall from how Collen looked two months ago and he did not look like this. His hair was alwasy down then but now he had in some cute small quiff. He used to always wear baggy pants but now he is standing in front of me with skinny jeans on. 

What the hell happened to him? I couldn't say I didn't like the new look but he didn't look as innocent as before. He looked more of the jock of the school when he is sorta the cool nerd. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist picking me up. I thew my legs in the air as he twirled me around making me laugh. I totally forgot that I beat the shit out of my cousin minutes ago and most of the school was watching Collen's and I's surprise meeting. 

I inhaled Collen's scent and I buried my bruised face into his shoulder. He still smelt like the soap he always used. I grinned into his shoulder and tried to take in that I was in Collen's arms but it just didn't sink it. It was too good to be true. 

Collen set me down with his hands on my waist. For some reason I left the wrong feeling when he held me like this. It was just Collen. The same Collen from Manchester. The same I left two months ago but why do I feel different? 

A shiver went through my spine which then I realized I didn't have my jacket on and it started snowing slowly. 

I met Collen's eyes and he grinned from ear to ear. 

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked not knowing what else to say. 

"I'll explain after you do. Why did you just beat the crap out of that girl?" He asked. Yup, he hasn't changed. 

"It's a long story," I replied closing my eyes since I didn't want to talk about it. "Really? It must be a pretty long story because she is laying on the pavement with blood dripping down her body," He responded. 

"Yeah um can we not talk about this. My whole body is aching and well there is the whole school staring at us," I pointed to the crowd who were still the way I left them. My eyes met with Harry's and then I realized he has been watching all of this. I sighed and closed my eyes.