Chapter Twenty-Two

Meredith's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of 'Marimba' go off on my phone. I groaned and grabbed the phone from my bedside table with my eyes still closed. I didn't even look at the caller name and just pressed accept. 

"Hello?" I goggly answered. 

"Meredith Nicola Watson! Where the fuck did you go?" Tori's voice boomed through the receiver.  God this bitch is literally calling me this early in the morning? And why the fuck does she care? She shouldn't give two shits. Plus I'm in my room anyways. 

"Tori, it's so early in the morning and I just woke up. Can you do the world a favor and lower your voice to I don't know a WHISPER!?" I exclaimed still in my morning voice. 

"How can I whisper when you haven't been back since last night? Lindsey had my head when she found out. She was about to call the fucking cops!" She yelled. I groaned. She is giving me a head ache.

"What do you mean? I'm in bed," I replied. "Don't be stupid Meredith. I'm standing in your fucking room and your bed is perfectly made," She said.

Wait what?

I felt someones arm over my waist. I looked to the left to see Harry's face buried in my hair. 

What the hell? How the hell did I get here? And this is not my room.

That's when everything came crashing into my head. The park, Harry, the gun shots, Harry's flat. And most importantly the kiss. Oh god.

How the hell am I going to explain this to Tori whose head is only full of sex and looking pretty and sexy?

"Um, I stayed over at a friends house," I lied. "Really? You just go for a walk and then you're staying over at your friend's house?" Tori asked. 

God please help me.

"Yeah, I found her at the park and she told me to stay over at her house," I lied again. 

"Well you could of called. Lindsey went wacko on me. Thank god Michael wasn't there." She said. "Sorry, we were just having fun and I didn't remember to call," 

Thank god I said my friend was a girl. If I said a boy then Tori would of gotten the wrong message. Everybody would. 

"Well come home soon." She said before hanging up. Wow that went smoother than I expected. Something in Tori's voice said that she knew something was up but I could care less. But then again I'm with Harry and Tori fancies Harry. Gosh this is messed up. 

"So I'm a 'her' now?" Someone's voice rang in my ears making me snap out of my thoughts. I turned my head to see Harry's face way too close to me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. 

"Pretty much. Maybe I'll buy you some skirts and makeup. Red lipstick would look perfect on you," I teased. He chuckled. 

"Um, can you like get off me now?" I questioned. Even though I didn't want to get out of this spot since it's so god damn comfortable I knew I had to. Who knows if someone will walk in on us. I wonder if he lives alone. I know his father used to live here but he left so he probably lives alone.

"No, I live this position," He replied burying his face in my hair again. "Your hair smells good," He added. His morning voice was so deep and sexy. God, how could a person be so god damn perfect?

"Well you can borrow my shampoo if you like the smell," I said giggling. He chuckled in my hair. I love this Harry. Why can't he be like this all the time? 

"Having fun, are we?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up to see Tori standing in the doorway looking pissed as ever. 

I jumped up off the bed which then when Harry saw his eyes widened.