Chapter Nine

Author's Note: So I decided Meredith was going to be played my Lily Collins. But in the story just pretend Lily/Meredith has blue eyes.

Meredith's P.O.V

"We are here," Harry came to a slow halt. I looked around to see no difference. We were still on a road that was surrounded by trees. 

Harry got out the car and I did the same. "Do we have to go to Mars so you can tell me a story?" I asked groaning while shutting the car door. He chuckled and came around the car to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked in panic mode when he tried grabbing my body. Was he going to kill me?

"Don't worry, jump." He demanded while grabbing my waist. I felt a shock of electricity go through me. I think he noticed because he smirked. I did what he said and jumped. He set me down on the hood on the car and then joined me. He sat down next to me. I wanted to tell him to come closer but that would be weird. 

"So before you start, where the hell are we?" I asked. He just chuckled. 

"This is the road you take to go to Manchester," He answered. "Really? How come there isn't any cars driving by?" I asked.

"Well people don't take this route," He replied. Why is he giving me simple answers?

"Why?" I questioned. "You sure do ask a lot of questions," He laughed.

"It runs in the family," I uttered which made him laugh more. "Stop laughing and tell me why!" I exclaimed grabbing his biceps with both hands and shaking him. That was a  huge mistake I made. His biceps were so hard and big. Oh my god! I am about to faint. He was so fucking hot! 

I shook my head, trying to forget those thoughts. I came here with him for a reason and that reason was not for me to feel his muscles. 

I realized I still had my hands on his arms so I quickly took my hands away from him and put them on my lap. I looked down knowing my cheeks were burning right now. He just kept laughing. He sure laughs a lot.

"People don't take this route because there are bears and wild animals behind those trees and shrubs," He finally answered chuckling at the end. Wait did he say bears?

"Bears?!" I yelled and moved closer to him. He just laughed louder. 

"You should of seen your face!" He exclaimed between laughs.

"Harry! I'm not playing!" I exclaimed hitting him on the arm. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry but I didn't lie about the bears and wild animals," He replied. 

"There are really bears out here?" I asked fear in my voice. "Yes love, but don't worry they won't eat you," He chuckled. Once again he called me love and it made me melt. I'm not lying. There was a warm feeling inside of me.

"Can you tell me already so we can head back before we are the bear's dinner for tonight," I said.

"Right, um how do I start?" He muttered fiddling with his fingers. He was uncomfortable about this topic, I already knew. So I did the first thing I thought of without thinking it over. I grabbed his right hand and placed it in mine. His hand was so warm and big while mine was small and cold. I started rubbing circles on his hand. 

"Okay," So he began. 

"So a few years ago, my mum and sister was.....killed," He choked out. His voice cracked. I should've never asked him about this but I needed to know. 

"My dad Des, decided to take me since I used to live with my mum. He was in charge of everything I did or said. He had a big group of 'people' and he had this 'job' which he wanted me to be a part of. I was trained to fight and so on. Whenever I asked him about why I was doing this he would just reply with a "because I told you so." He explained.