Chapter Seventy-Four (END)

(THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER... IT IS GOING TO BE SO CONFUSING SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. YOU WILL PROBABLY WANT TO KILL ME IN THE END SO IF YOU DO, TELL ONE DIRECTION, 5SOS, SPONGEBOB, THE HARRIES TWIN, ALL THE CHOCOLATE BARS IN MY HOUSE THAT I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO EAT, MY PARENTS, AND MR. CUDDLES, I LOVE THEM!)

(2017 edit: ^^^^ im cringing wtf was my life when i wrote this???)

Meredith's P.O.V

A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I sniffed trying to contain myself. The credits rolled up on the TV screen telling me we have come to the end of the movie. 

Meredith Styles AS Meredith Watson 

Harry Styles AS Harry Styles 

...

"Babe, are you crying?" Harry questioned finally noticing the many tears that managed to fall. I knew I shouldn't have watched the movie again with Harry. I already watched it in the movie theaters with the other cast member and that time, I had to excuse myself 30 million times so people wouldn't see me cry. 

"No, my eyes are just sweating," I responded. Classic. 

"You are such a bad liar," He mumbled as he buried his face in the crook of my neck making me suck in a sharp breath when I felt his wet lips meet the skin. "I didn't know you get emotional over movies, that quickly," He added, the hot air coming out of his mouth making me shiver.

"I don't," I whispered trying to keep my voice steady but failing miserably. 

"Say that to your teary eyes, sweet cheeks." I rolled my eyes at the stupid nicknames he calls me. There is a different one every week. 

"Why aren't you crying huh? You basically died," I told him in a sassy tone. He pulled his head back so I could see his face. The dimples that showed up when he grinned wide make me fan girl mentally. 

"In the movie, yes. You knew the whole story line, Mere. You acted as the main character for God's sake! Why would you cry now?" He teased. 

"Well then, if you can't accept my tears and my emotions, then I might as well go to bed early," I said dramatically. It wasn't really early. It was more late since Harry decided to play the movie at 10 and now it was probably 3 in the morning. I tried to get up and walk to our bedroom but I got held back. 

"No, I'm sorry! Don't go," He exclaimed pulling my body back onto the couch where we have been cuddling for the last God-knows-how-many hours. A smirk grew on my lips as I wiped the tears that remained on the cheeks. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me under him giving him the chance to straddle me on the couch. He lowered his face down to mine and started rubbing his nose against mine, giving me an eskimo kiss. 

"You were amazing in the film," He stated making me smile softly. 

"It was very intense," I breathed feeling his boner against my thigh. Heat started flooding through me as I closed my eyes and breathed in his amazing scent. 

"Yeah, but some parts were hot to watch," He said smirking. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what parts he was talking about. 

"Don't even start, Harry. I felt like a freaking porn star!" I exclaimed grimacing at the awkwardness I had to face when shooting those sexual parts. 

"It wasn't that bad. They put paint on you anyway and they didn't show much, the covers were covering you," He explained trying to make me feel better. I smiled before pecking his nose. "I have a question though," He said. 

I hummed in response enjoying this moment. We rarely had these moment for the last year, we spent shooting the film. We had to wake up very early and got home late. Neither of us really wanted to do anything so we ended up just sleeping. I couldn't say I didn't have fun on set because I really did. But it did cut my time with Harry and my friends and family. We only got a few days off since they wanted to finish the movie by the end of this year. It was a very long film, I shall may add. 

"If that film was your life, would you still have done what the girl did in it after all the shit the boy put her through?" 

"Hell no," I straight on answered. His lips turned to a deep frown and I knew I hurt his feelings right then and there. 

"Really? You wouldn't have fight for it?" He questioned in a sadden tone. 

"You never asked if it was you who would be the boy," I said softly making a huge grin show up on his lips. I laughed at how easily he was affected by everything. "You are so sensitive," I added. 

"No, I'm not. You would've been hurt if I said that to you too," He defended. I shook my head and pressed my lips onto his. He responded quickly and our lips started moving in a slow and emotional pace. There was so much emotion and cravings into the kiss, that I swear I couldn't feel anything but the way Harry's soft lips moved with mine. 

What started with a passionate slow kiss turned into something more. His tongue entered my mouth and I tried to savor his taste in my mouth. The way our tongue fought for dominance made my stomach do back flips. My heart was speeding in my chest and I almost forgot that I needed to breath before Harry pulled away. I pouted at the lost of contact but his lips traveled down my jawline to my neck down my shoulder. The tank top I was wearing was showing way too much skin and Harry seemed to be pleased by it all. My hands found their way in his already sweaty hair and started pulling making a small moan leave his mouth. The way he sucked on the place that my neck and shoulder met made a trail of moans leave my mouth satisfying him. 

"I love you," I heard him mumbled against my skin. 

"I-I love you t-too," The words came out in deep pants as I tried to breathe like normal but breathing seemed like so much work right now. If Harry doesn't stop soon, I swear I will forget to breathe and will die from oxygen lost. 

"Let's take this into the bedroom. This couch is not comfy," He said into neck making me giggle softly. 

"Is that all you think about? Sex?" I laughed. He pulled back and grinned down at me. 

"I watched a 5 house movie with you a few minutes ago!" He complained. 

"That we starred in," I answered. He rolled his eyes playfully 

"Come on! My boner is freaking throbbing!" He exclaimed making me gasp and cover his mouth with my hand. 

"We have freaking neighbors, Harry!" I scolded him playfully. 

"And no body gives a shit, now come on!" He begged. I shook my head and agreed making him smile ear to ear in response. He pulled me down the hallway to the dark bedroom. 

"I'm going to make you feel so good," He said sexily in my ear as he walked me backwards to the bed with me against his chest. 

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I asked in a playful tone. He laughed, giving me chills that traveled down my back. The placed he held me was on a fire and I had a hard time moving when his hands kept moving down my waiste and to my hips and... you know the rest.

"I'm Harry Styles, if you didn't know," He replied. 

"And I'm Meredith Styles," I grinned. 

"And that was 'Unexpected Love'," He said making me laugh out loud. We fell onto the bed and I let Harry take me on another painful but pleasurable journey. 

THE END. 

(Just an explaination to the people who are lost as fuck. Everything that happened before this chapter was a movie that Harry and Meredith was watching. In reality, they were already married and lived together and Harry wasn't really a punk. So yeah...you can kill me now, if you want.)