Chapter Eleven

Meredith's P.O.V

[Outfit on the side]

I made my way through the parking lot looking from Dani, El, Louis, Niall or Liam. I'm sure they hate me but I needed to explain everything. Well not everything but everything meaning what they need to know. 

I spotted Dani, Niall and Louis by Dani's car. I speed walked to them and was out of breath when I finally reached them. I really need to work out more.

"Whoah Meredith," Niall chuckled. I did what I wanted to do to someone for the last week. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He smelled good and it felt good. 

I needed a hug ever since I moved and who ever I hugged wasn't enough. It didn't help except Harry's hug back when we were in the forest or where ever we were. That hug was amazing but I needed another one and I couldn't just go up to Harry and hug him out of no where.

Niall wrapped his arms around my body and we hugged for a good 2 minutes before I pulled away.

"What was that for?" Niall asked grinning.

"I just needed a hug," I replied looking at Dani and Louis who were just standing there smiling.

"You went and hugged him when I was here?" Louis stated faking that he was hurt.

"I will always hug you BooBear," I giggled and went to hug him. Louis wasn't bad either. 

When we pulled away Dani looked hurt now. I went on and hugged her too which made her laugh.

"So what was the reason that you bailed on us for 2 days and shut your phone off and then when you came to school, you have this whole scenario with the school's bitch and then want to ditch." Niall asked in one breath. I laughed.

"Well, I was sick for those two days and I got tired of you guys because you kept on texting and calling me so I shut my phone off. And the scenario with Molly, I have no idea. And how did you know I ditched school?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You weren't in second period or any other so it's obvious that you ditched," Dani explained.

"Oh man, did the teachers notice?" I questioned.

"Yes they did, but lucky for you we covered your ass in class," Louis responded.

"Thanks you guys. Anyways where's Liam and El?" I asked looked around.

"They are probably running late or something." Niall answered 

The bell rang and we all headed inside. The group split up and we all headed to our lockers. 

I stuffed my things into the locker and closed it. I turned around to see Harry talking to one of his 'friends' by his locker.

Our eyes met and I smiled. I gave him a small wave which then he looked away and kept talking. What was that? Is he ignoring me?

Maybe he just didn't see or something. I shrugged it off and made my way into homeroom.

I sat down and started reading my book. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Harry sit down.

I put my book down and looked at Harry. He was staring dead at the girl in front of him. Well the back of her head.

"Hey Harry," I whispered loud enough so he could hear. He didn't reply or even turn to look at me. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"Harry?" I said louder. Nothing. Has he gone deaf?

Just when I was about to poke him, the teacher came in. I sighed and started reading my book.