Chapter Fifty

Author's Note: I can't believe I wrote 50 chapters! 50 more to go to hit 100, well if I think of reaching 100 for this book. Would you guys like that? 100 chapters like the "After" books? Comment what you think and vote, it will make my day! 

Meredith's P.O.V

I shivered as I waited patiently after knocking on the wooden door twice. I only had on a pair of jeans, a V-neck and a jacket which didn't exactly keep my warm as I thought it would've been. My hair was in a messy bun on the top of my head since I was lazy to do anything with it.

When the door finally swung open, it revealed a shirtless Harry with only joggers on and his hair tousled. I tried my best not to stare at his revealing chest so I stared at his confused face. He raised an eyebrow as he cut out our 10 second silence. 

"Meredith? What are you doing here?" He questioned but I ignored him and entered the flat pushing him on the way. I didn't blame him for being surprised and confused. 

It was 9 in the morning and it was freezing outside and I decided to drag my ass to his flat. I took Isabelle's advice and here I am. I am going to speak my mind to him and if he wants to be a dick about it then I might as well slap him and then make a dramatic exit. 

He closed the door as I turned around to face him. He was about to speak again but I beat him to it geting to the exact point of this visit. 

"When were you going to tell me that you were married?" I blurted out but didn't regret it. Hey, I was here to speak my mind. 

Just as the words spilled out of my mouth, he went rigid and his eyes widened looking shocked as ever. I crossed my arms over my chest for not only because I wanted to look serious as I can be and pissed off but also since I was cold. Harry decided not to put the heat up today. Wasn't he fucking cold since he stood in front of me with only joggers and socks on! 

"How do you know that?" He asked when he finally 'unfrozed' from his shock. 

"Just answer the damn question!" I tried to keep my voice down. If this becomes a screaming match, I know I will end up losing because Harry has good comebacks and most of them will be really mean and I don't want to end up crying once again. My crying days are over and I don't want to break that promise to not cry over this boy again. Of course I will end up crying over him again but it is better to look at the positives today. 

"When were you going to tell me that you were fucking married to Melanie? Huh?" I asked again. There was a silence and this time I was going to yell at him since obviously he was going deaf but his voice startled me. 

"I wasn't going to tell you," He muttered looking down. 

"So you were going to keep the biggest secret of your life from me? So I was going to go on with my life thinking that I was your first love? You are fucking married Harry! Does the damn word MARRIED ring a bell to you? You were really going to keep that from me?" I exclaimed my anger rising. 

"It was a fucking mistake!" He shouted taking me by surprise from his change of volume. 

"So? I deserve to know about it!" I shouted back. "You want to tell me so much about your past and didn't think of telling me that you already committed yourself to another woman?" I added. 

"You don't deserve to know and you know why? It is none of your damn business!" He yelled his face red from all the anger. I couldn't say I wasn't the same. I'm sure all the blood has traveled to my face and I was not blushing!

"It is my business! You want to throw yourself in my life, make me fall for you and then tell me this is none of my business?" 

"You don't need to know what happened between me and Melanie. I can be with who ever the hell I want and I don't need to inform you about it! You aren't my fucking diary!"