You Up For It? Prt.2

Start from the beginning

She gasped as launched her magic ball. He turned around and saluted me with a goofy, but sad smile. "No!" I yelled. He closed his eyes as the ball hit his back. He fell over screaming and clutching his head. "No...." I whispered. Then I felt adrenaline running through my veins as I got up and ran screaming a battle cry.

Chat Noir's POV

As the ball hit my back, I closed my eyes and my last thought before my mind was taken over by nightmares was Golden Wolf and (Y/N). I loved both of them but eventually I had to choose.

My thoughts were cut off as I screamed and fell over. I heard Golden whisper something and heard her yelling like she was about to attack someone. My mind and senses were then over taken my my worst fears.

Vision 1

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in Paris but.....it was destroyed. I could just barely make out the Eiffel tower which was toppled over and with the railing's bent. I walked around for a bit before my foot hit something. I looked down and saw a red with black spots yo-yo. I widened my eyes and picked it up. It was chipped around the edges and had scratch Mark's everywhere.

I knew it was Ladybug's and not some toy since as soon as I touched it, it felt powerful. I started to worry about where she was but, surprisingly, she wasn't my biggest worry. My eye's wandered to a collar on the floor about 10-15 feet away from me.

That was when I started freaking out.

I ran towards it and fell on my knees. I picked it up and I sensed power from it. It had dark red stains on it and was slightly ripped. And it was Golden Wolf's.

I started to cry uncontrollably since I knew the stains were blood. When I opened my eyes, I caught a glimpse of my hands. They were covered in red liquid; some dry, some still fresh. I widened my eyes as I realized that the collar was still slightly damp with blood. My ears pricked up when I heard someone crying quietly.

I got up quietly, still holding the collar, and followed the noise. I saw a golden-yellow suit on the floor with the back facing me. I gasped slightly and ran towards it. I kneeled down beside the body and put the head in my lap. I moved (H/C) hair out of her face.

It was Golden Wolf.

When she opened her eyes, instead of smiling and hugging me like I expected, she gasped and moved away even though she winced. I was confused so I got closer but she mover farther away. "Golden, what's wrong?" I asked. She widened her eyes like I was crazy. "What's wrong? What's wrong?! You! That's what! You attacked me after you killed Ladybug! Because of you, I'm hurt, loosing blood and lost my home! You destroyed Paris!" she yelled. I widened my eyes at this. This was my number one fear.... It was my powers going crazy and affecting me. It was my powers, that can destoy, destroying my home. It was killing my teammate which I thought I loved. It was hurting Golden Wolf.

I loved her but I hurt her. I broke down crying and she stared at me as if I was crazy. She then tensed and said, "If you think you're gonna trick me into coming near you, nice try! But it won't work!" She then limped to the edge of the building and said, "Wolf Run!" and started running and jumping over ruins of buildings.

I just stayed there, on my knees and crying my heart out. I clutched the red collar close to my chest since it was the only thing left of her that I had. Then my vision shifted and changed.

Vision 2

I was Chat Noir again and Paris was normal. I sighed a little. Here we go. As I was doing patrol at night, I realized that Ladybug wasn't here. Then my phone-stick-pole-thing started ringing. I answered with a, "Yello?" It was Ladybug telling me she couldnt make it because she had an emergency in her family. She apologized again and hung up.