On the train: 1908

Leta and I begin to talk about Hogwarts. All of her family have been sorted into Slytherin so she felt it was a no brainer as to which house she'd be sorted in. As for me, my father never went to Hogwarts. He went to Durmstrang. Leta looks at me.

"Do you think it's weird that your dad sent you to a school that has his ex best friend and enemy as a teacher?" She asks me.

"No. I mean, I'm a girl so I couldn't go to Durmstrang and I'm English so I couldn't go to Beauxbatons. That left Hogwarts." I say.

Suddenly we hear the boys from the platform again. Bullying someone else. I get up and go out of the compartment. I find them bullying a first year boy who sat in their compartment.

"What are you doing here?" Says one of the boys.

"I overheard. Your ass must be pretty jealous of all that shit coming out of your mouth." I say. That shuts them up.

The first year looks at me. I can tell he's been crying. I smile at him.

"Hey, come to my compartment. You won't need to worry about these pricks anymore." I say, glaring at them.

He smiles back slightly.

"It's ok. Really." He says.

I watch him get up and run away. He turns around and says,

"Thank you!"

before going into another compartment.

I smile before walking back to Leta.

"Who were they bullying?" She asks.

"Some boy in our year." I say.

"Oh." She replies.

It isn't long until the large, dark castle that is Hogwarts looms into view. It's beautiful! I get off the train and follow Leta to the large group of first years crowding around some boats. Hogwarts here we come!