1. Meanie

Jihoon's pov

I woke up in the morning to my phone ringing I picked it up and saw the name 'EmoWon' I answered and said " there better be a good reason for waking me up at 7:00 in the morning." Wonwoo excitedly said " oh it is meet me at the monsta x cafe in 30 minutes see you there bye hoe!"  He ended the call be for I could say I was going to hit him with my guitar, I was about to go get ready when soonyoung started hugging me and giving me butterfly kisses.

Soonyoung said cutely "good morning sunshine~" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "good morning babe,did you sleep will~"  soonyoung said "yeah because you were next to me."  I said "good well I have to go get ready so if you could please let me go" soonyoung pouted " awwww but I wanted to cuddle~" I used my cute voice " please I will make it up to you I only have 30 minutes." Soonyoung said " fine" i said with my honey voice " thank you babe~" and gave him a another kiss.

I went to go get ready and chose to wear shorts and a black sweater

(So cute 😍)I got my car keys and gave soonyoung a good bye kiss the I said " see you later

(So cute 😍)
I got my car keys and gave soonyoung a good bye kiss the I said " see you later." I got in the car and when I tuned on the radio hansol's voice was on I for got he gave me his mixtape so i could see it it was good I never listened to it and said it was good. I quickly changed the radio and stated driving there.

5 minutes later I got there and saw seungkwan and minghao I got closer to them and said "hey guys I see you guys are early so what were you guys talking about?" Seungkwan said excitedly " were talking about how minghao only has two more months left of his pregnancy!" Minghao said with a big smile " yeah am so excited to see my little girl" I said excitedly " i can't wait to see her, have you thought a name for her?" Minghao pouted " no that's what we were talking about but seungkwan keeps on giving me diva names and I want cute names!"

Before seungkwan could say any thing wonwoo,jeonghan,chan and Joshua came in we all said hi to each and starting ordering things when we sat down I said " what was so important that we all had to gather here?" Wonwoo then said happily " guys I have geat news....I'm pregnant!" We all said happily " congratulations!" Then jeonghan said "when did you find?"wonwoo said smiling " the day after the your son's party I started to throw up but I thought it was the alcohol but I remember I didn't have any alcohol ,then I started to throw up more so we went to the doctor and he said I was 2 weeks pregnant!"

Then I started to think how every single one of my friends was starting to have kids except dino, Vernon and seungkwan because they're still young, but I mean jeonghan and seungcheol all ready have 4 kids but that because they started early then the rest only have one but I know joshua and dokyeom are trying for a second one but me and soonyoung have never try, the I decided to stop thinking about it and get back to the convention.

I said "so Jeonghan how are your kid is it better then taking care of all 11 of us?" Jeonghan said " kinda I mean they can be loud sometimes but they aren't as loud as you guys,but mark the smallest sleeps a lot so it's good." I said "I feel offended but anyway, seungkwan have you and Vernon started planning for a kid"when I said that seungkwan started to choke on his tea and started blushing madly, Seungkwan said shyly " yeah but we got married a year ago so we're still young and plus I'm going to babysit minghao's baby so I can see if I will be a good parent."

Then Jeonghan asked "how come you never babysit my kid?" Seungkwan said " hyung you have to many of them it's like living with you guys again but I will gladly babysit mark.(not got7 Mark)" Wonwoo said " but won't you teach the kids how to be divas like you we don't need more divas plus the one who is going to be taking care of my baby is Jihoon because he will make my kid smart." I said proudly "all the smartness I have will be saved for my kid, you should ask your clumsy husband to teach your child how to be clumsy by the way is mingyu going to tell the other." Wonwoo said " yeah there went fishing when we got here." I said "oh okay."

Joshua said " I hope mingyu doesn't do any thing clumsy." Dino said "yeah anyway hyung where are your kid aren't you suppose to be talking care of them?" Joenghan said "there at the twice daycare all of our kid go there and the older ones are at school so it's fine" Dino said " having kid must be hard?" Joshua said "it can be hard sometimes but it fun To see your babies having fun." I said sadly "I wish I had children " Wonwoo said" you will you just have to wait."

5 hours passed and all we talked about was about babies and how minghao baby was going to be the cutest things in the world when I got home, I saw soonyoung was already home I went in and said " hey soonyoungie how was fishing with mingyew." Soonyoung said " it was cool mingyu almost dropped his phone in the water." I laughed and said "did you find out wonwoo is pregnant?" Soonyoung said " yeah I'm happy for them but I fell like there child might be emo and clumsy." I laughed and said " hahaha true, do you want to order chicken and watch a movie?" Soonyoung said happily "yeah let's do that."

As soonyoung was ordered the chicken I went in the seventeen group chat

Ice cream scoup🍦
Does anyone want to go to the Hawaii with us we're going to be there for a month? Btw we're leaving in two days
Divaboo☕️
Oh sounds fun I wanna go can we go babe?
Handsoap🛁
Yeah sure babe, but please don't pack a lot
Divaboo ☕️
Why don't you want me to look fabulous?
Handsoap 🛁
I do but you pack way to much plus I will buy you clothes there so you can look more fabulous then ever!😊
Divaboo☕️
Okay I will pack a little, s. Coups Hyung were going.I better start packing bye      

Divaboo☕️ and handsoap🛁 have logged out

Fairyhao 😊
Oh me and jun will go too it sounds fun, right jun?
Junbitch🙂
Yeah let's start packing babe but please be careful I don't want you and the baby to get hurt.
Dino☠️
Awwww you guys are so cute but it's so cheesy at the same time
Hoonie 💖
True,me and soonyoungie well gladly go right babe~?
Soonyoungie 💕
Yup, we should start packing ~
Fairyhao 😊
Awww you guys are so cute but you both are evil at the same time, is everyone going then? Btw Dino we are not cheesy you just haven't found the right boyfriend
EmoWon
Lol true and yes me and mingyu are going too,he just can't text right because he is cooking
Hoonie 💖
Lol I feel Like dine would be a cheesy Boyfriend, any ways wonwoo has mingyu showed you how to cook?
EmoWon
Yeah he showed me how to cook something's but he said he want to cook for me and he want me to watch tv
Jisoo Christ
Wow me and dk cook together when jimin is taking his nap btw we're going too                                  
Jeonghan 👼
We have to many kids so I watch them and seungcheol cooks
Hoonie 💖
Cool ttyl

_________________________
Hey guys,so this is my first book yah 😃 anyway I'm sorry if it's bad I'm very new to this and if there is spelling error I will fix it later so I hope you enjoy this book bye💗