18✌🏻

Zoe's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling fresh and then realised that I was at Jades.

Prom was the best day, literally everyone looked perfect and me and Johnson got names prom queen and king. Unexpected, I know.

I go to the bathroom to freshen up and then go downstairs. When I heard Jade and Nate's voice.

"Wait..so let me get this straight, you put in extra votes for Zoe to win prom queen." Nate said.

"Yep, but Nate I had to, otherwise it would of been Ariana with Johnson, and I couldn't ruin my best friends prom knowing that her boyfriend has been crowned king with another girl and the queen.." Jade defended

I found it cute that Jade done that for me and that she is always there for me, but she needs to realise that I ain't a child, it's only the queen and king, not declared a real couple.

I still push the thought to aside and put a smile on my face and walked down.

"Morning." Jade smiles.

I go and hug her.

"Hey I was thinking we should go out to the mall there is some really nice things in, and I haven't even got any Christmas stuff or clothing knowing it's Christmas is in 3 days." Jade squeals.

"Yeah sure, I need to get my Christmas outfit any way." I agree.

I have my breakfast and get ready and leave with Jade to go to the mall.

...
3 hours of shopping and we have literally brought half of the stores. Our shopping bags full of Christmas food and jumpers, decor and the tree which we are just about to put in the car.

"Hey cute baby." A boy call from behind, he looked drunk.

I looked at Jade and start laughing.

"Stop laughing, every time you call me phone you make me blush." He laughs and I die.

Wtf

"I think you got the wrong person." Jade spoke before I could.

"No baby you mine, Shelly." He comes closer about to kiss.

"Leave her the fuck alone you tramp." Jade pushed him back.

Now she was getting annoying.

I got into the car and slammed the door shut.

I ignore the scene and went to Starbucks.

"Hello what would you like today." A man asked me, to placed my order.

"Can I have you number too." The man whispered enough for jade to hear to.

"Well...." I started and then got cut off by Jade.

"She isn't single mate so, I suggest you get our things and carry on with your work.

That's it she had crossed her line now, and I was sick of it.

I took my frapp and walked out

"You ok." Jade comes after.

"How about you leave me alone, you have been acting like my mum all day, not to mention the cheat you were toward the votes, I sick of you answering for me, I have got a mouth and a mum." I barked and walked off.

"I was just looking out for you, in you best friend." She quietly adds.

"Well maybe I don't need a friend like you that acts like my mother." I stomped off.

....
Jades POV

I can't believe it, I just lost my best friend.

Hello- hope u like the update especially you Kelli.
It was dedicated to you babe xx
Will do an update on every book on Christmas Day maybe a Christmas special on this.

Love you.