9✌️

Jades POV

I was sitting in bed, doing nothing, didn't want do get up, I even missed my day at work.

I just couldn't forget yesterday, Nate's words constantly repeating in my head.

I miss him so much, but I can't go back to him, just thinking how he might break my heart again, and then no one would ever be able to fix it.

After a few minutes of thinking, I gave up, I had to keep myself busy otherwise I'd go into the same dilemma I was in 4 months ago.

I got up and went to shower, after my warming shower I changed into a comfy and stylish outfit.
I thought the best way to get my mind off things was to do my favourite; shopping.

I threw on a white blouse, tan fitted jeans, after that I slipped on my tan suedette waterfall gilet, and a pair of  chunky tan lace up shoes. Once happy with my outfit I clipped on, my pearl studs.

I applied one coat of mascara and my brown matte lipgloss.

I tied up my hair in is wavy state after blow drying it, picked up my tan YSL shoulder bag, filling it up with my stuff, such as, my phone, keys and credit card.

I sat in my car starting the ignition and driving off to a suitable shop.

*****

After 2 hours of shopping and spending Ridiculous amount of money on makeup, clothes and groceries, I decide to stop by at Starbucks for a nice cup of their fantastic frappuccino.

I enter the shop, Place my order and wait on the stool.

"Never thought I'd see you again.....babe." A strangely familiar voice speaks.

I turn to face the one and only.

Ryan.

I quickly turn back, not wanting to start a conversation with him.

"Why did you go." He asks, but again up ignore him take my drink and walk out of the cafe.

Thinking leaving the shop was a good idea. Well it didn't work.

"Jade, wait." He calls again but his voice becoming slightly harsh.

"What do you want." I ask annoyed.

"An answer."

"To what, how much of a rubbish and horrible boyfriend you were or how much I hate you." I snap, leaving him in shock.

I turn back round to go off, meeting another face, which I really didn't expect to see, or at least want to see right now.

"Nate." I sigh.

"Listen I just want one chance please." He asked ever so politely

"Nathan, you said what you wanted to yesterday, I just don't wanna talk right now, so let me go." I say a little to harshly,

But come one,what would you do, if you are here around two people who you don't want to see.

"Listen j." Ryan calls again this time earning a groan of me.

"Listen to me, both of you, you've had your chances, you've made me cry, you've broke my heart, and I don't wanna talk to either of you, so please will you just leave me alone." I yell with a tear escaping my eye.

Nate steps forward to wipe it just like he used to, but I put my hand in front.

"Fucking save it." I finish walking to my car away from this, because trust me this is the last thing i need.

I know he deserves a chance, and I want to give it to him, I just don't know why I am running away from it.

Shittiest chapter ever,
But hey ho I updated.
Hope u liked it,
Please vote, share and comment!!
Love y'all 💞💞💖
Iman xx