5✌️

Jades POV

I saw the face I thought I'd never see again.

Nate.

He came through that door with bloodshot eyes, and had tattoos done all over his arm.

Even though it's been 4 months, but my heart beats ten times faster like how it would when I would be around him, and my stomach still get the butterflies.

Before I even knew it I had tears leaving my eyes.

He was there, all alone, in front of me but had no clue I was there.

"Jade what's wrong." Zoe asked concerned.

"Him." Sarah pointed out.

Without saying a word I left the place leaving all my bags there.

Zoe's POV

I know that Jade is probably really hurt after seeing him, and still has the same feeling for him.

But for some reason I don't believe it's Nate's fault, I can't get it through my head, he stood up for her when she was put down, and he held her hand through every problem she had to go through. It's not like Nate to leave Jade for no real reason.

This subject was eating me alive from inside, Johnson would come everyday to my house and beg me to give him a chance, he was even ready to stay away from his friends, but I didn't want my friendship with Jade to end over him.
Today by looking at the state of Nate I know that he is not happy, and j need to discuss this matter and find out what happened so bad that night, that he had to hurt Jade so deeply.

Even though he stole my friend, and spent all the time with her that I would, I found it cute and was happy that Jade found someone that could keep her happy.

I told Sarah to go after Jade and that I will pop by later.

After she left Starbucks I went up to Nate.

"Remember me." I start.

He turns himself round and looks at me with his bloodshot eyes.

"Zoe." His eyes widen.

"Listen, I'd love to talk here, but let's go home, because trust me it's not a simple reason I'm here for." I simply say gesturing towards the door.

Nate nods and walks me to his car.

I hope this conversation actually goes somewhere. Because there's only one this I want right now and that is for my best friend to be happy.

No need to say it, I know it's a shitty chapter. I just wanted to update for u guys. I want to dedicate this chapter to two most important people. mamahkylie who is my bby and my best friend and Teresaroque_ who is first of all my boo and my wonderful friend who is really supporting. I really do love u both a lot bitches.❤️💞💕💕

I love u all💕