13✌️

Nate's POV

Luke, Luke, like that's all I have been hearing and it's seriously pissing me off.

"Bro you need to do something bout that guy man he is driving me nuts, all he talks about is Jade and to be honest I don't give shit." Sammy says annoyed.

"Trust me bro we need to do something serious." I roll my eyes at the thought of him.

I walk up and sit on the couch opposite Luke's and jades. They have been talking for the past 2 hours, but Jade doesn't seem as excited she was when they were together for the past 2 days. She didn't seem to want to talk to him.

I sit there just flicking through channels and yawning.
But suddenly Jade gets up and sits on my lap.

"What's wrong you seem quite off." She asks.

"Well, if your girlfriend gives you no attention then this is how we end up, you took a bloody day off from work to spend the day with me, but we haven't even stayed together." While complaining I look over at Luke and he is fuming.

Yes bitch that's what you get.

"I am sorry baby, I didn't mean that." She pecks my lips.

"I know you didn't." I smile and pull her in for a longer kiss.

"PDA. Get a room." Sammy groans.

We pull apart and Jades phone goes off, brilliant, just, brilliant.

"Yeah, ok, uhhmm don't worry I'll be right there." She says in to the phone.

"The new designs have been sent and need to be checked up for 4pm and Sarah is busy in a hours meeting, so I am going there, Nate I think I'll need your help so can ya come." Jade asks and I was more than happy to accept that offer.

"Sure babygirl, it's extra time with you." I smile looking over at grumpy Luke.

"I'll um catch you um, later." She says to Luke with no expression.

"Ok, do you want me to come I might come in use." He smiles.

"No your alright we can manage." Jade quickly adds running up to get changed and grabbing y arm thing me with.

"What shall I wear." She taps he finger on her chin.

"What you always wear formal wear, something not so revealing obviously and something that I will choose today." I raise an eyebrow at the sudden thought.

"Oh I think I can manage, I can choose myself." She adds.

"No J I insist I will choose today." I hold her by the shoulders and sit her down walking to her closet.

I actually have an amazing sense of fashion.

I pick out a black blouse, with black skinny jeans & a pair of black pumps.

As Jade was getting dressed I picked a light coloured lip crayon, a pair of red rose studs and a matching red YSL purse.

I put on the heating thingy for the hair and asked her to straighten it.

"Wow, quite impressive Maloley I like it." She compliments.

"I know I am quite impressed my self." I pat my face self on the back.

"Ok I'm am running late leggo."she says rimming out the room and zooming downstairs.

"See ya J." Luke says smiling.

"Bye." Jade mutters, holding my hand and walking out.

Somethings definitely not right.

That's all for now I hope u like.
Comment and vote and share.
Love u xx💝