7✌️

Jades POV

I sat there finishing my cereal watching Sarah finish washing up her dishes.

"Can I come to work with you Zoe thinks I should start to work there to keep me distracted." I ask.

"That's fine but What are you gonna do there." Sarah said surprised at my question.

"You run a fashion company in sure I can work something out." I roll my eyes.

"I need to leave in 10 you gonna be ready." She raised her brow and I ran upstairs.

"Just give me 5 minutes." I shout running to my room.

I scroll through my closet thinking what a suitable outfit could be as I came across , my white blouse, a orangey peachy blazer as well as a pair of peachy orangey trousers. I put them on and matched my pumps to the outfit, I brushed through my hair and put it into a loose plait, after that i put on pair of pearl studs, I applied eyeliner and mascara and a nude lipstick.

Unplugged my phone from the charger and walked down.

"Looking good." Sarah smiled.

I thanked her for the compliment and walked out of the house.

******

People in the office are really sweet they all greeted me and asked me if I want anything.

"Ma'am there is a man waiting outside for a job interview, shall I let him in." She smiles.

"Yes please." She nods after typing up whatever on the laptop.

"You can watch how this is done." She smiles

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Sarah says.

The person enters the room and it shocks me, after I realised who it is.

"Nate." I gasp.

He looks over at me and smiles sitting down in front of Sarah.

******
After a whole hour of me coming in and out of the room and Sarah interrogating why He wants the job.

"I think you deserve this job, Nate congratulations.

I was shocked, not only did she give the guy I still love the job at the place I wanted to start working but she has made my life 10x worse by making me as. His face everyday.

As he left the room I had my head looking down.

"Why would you do that." I said as a tear slipped out my eye.

"Jade he needed a job." She says.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I just left for home, tears blurring my vision I decide to call a uber.

Sarah's POV

I knew I just hurt Jade, and I know it's gonna take a lot of work to her her to talk to me again, but I only done this because Zoe told me too.

She explained everything to me, and how she wants Nate to be with her again, if Zoe believes that Nate is worth another chance then I think I should supports her.

She asked me to give Nate a job at my office and told me that she will somehow convince her to come there.

I just hope Zoe's plan works and my sister can be just as happy as she was when they were together, because you might not be able to tell but she is slowly falling apart.

I'm not happy with this update therefore I will give u another one tommorow, I love u all and I hope u liked it if not then I'm sorry.

Comment, vote and share 💋💋