17✌️

Jades POVe

Today was the day.
It was my last day, it was my prom.
I leaped out of bed and ran my bath throwing in my fave bath bomb. It was like 5am so I had to be there for 9am so I had four hours to me self to get myself ready.

After my relaxing bath I came out and wrapped a towel around me.
I hear the door bell and run down to answer it already knowing who it is.

"Heya." Zoe perked hugging on to me.

"Hello, let's go." I grab onto her hand and run upstairs.

"Ok so I brought this outfit and I thought it would be the perfect one, I didn't want to go to OTT." Zoe said whilst pulling out her beautiful laced dress.

"O my goodness Zoe that's soo pretty." I say. It actually was.

I didn't go all fancy either, I thought I'd  keep it simple.

She slipped on the Dress and sat on the stool for my dressing table.
I started with heating my curler and curling from the middle of her hair to the end, once I finished with that I just brushed her hair going up to give her hair some volume and pulled areas of her hair together to complete the look, and may I say I was so impressed with what I just done.

"Wow, Jade my hair looks amazing." Zoe squeals.

"I know, I want kinda the same." I tell her.

I then caked her face with foundation and powder, adding contour and highlighter and some blush. I then moved in to her eyes giving them the smokey look and applied gel liner under to make her eyes stand out, and to finish her look I applied a perfect pink to her lips.

"There." I clap

"OMG J I look so good." She say as she looks for her heels to put them on.

She does a quick twirl and I don't know but she was missing something.

"Hold on, I know some thing that will complete that look." O'clock my finger and open my side table, I take out a pair of earrings that my mum gave to me as a gift.

"Here wear these." I turn to face her

"What, Jade no those are the ones you kept safe because you love them." Zoe refuses.

"Yeah so i could use it for something good, and this day is all the better reason of why I want you to wear it." She smiles.

"Thank you." She smiles back putting them on.

"They look so good on you." I say.

"Ok now your turn." She pulled me to my closet.

I pull out my dress and wear it going into the room.

"O wow, you look so cute."Zoe says gobsmacked.

I go to the dressing table and sit.
Zoe pulls out my blow dryer and then curls me hair from the bottom and does the same procedure, and then does my make up.

"Wait can I see your studs collection." She laughs.

I pull them out and she looks through and pulls an pair out.

"Jesus J, how many do you have." She laughs making me laugh to.

I put on the butterfly ones she chose and then slide my feet into my pumps.

"There, all finished." Zoe exaggerates and swipes her hand across her forehead.

I open my closet in pull out my clutch that I matched with my outfit.

"Looks like all eyes will be in us today." Zoe giggles twirling one last time inform of the mirror.

The time Is 8:45am.
Damn it is that how long we took.

We waddle down the stairs and I cut an apple into small pieces for my self so I done ruin my lipstick.

I finish that and I hear the door bell again.

"That'll be our boys." Zoe says flicking her hair back.

We walk to the door and open it.

"Holy moly" Nate beams eyes widened.

"Well damn." Johnson joins in.

We laugh and 'Joe' couple walk straight off.

"Listen Nate I am sorry." I apologise about what happened yesterday.

"I'll accept that on 2 conditions."
He raises an eyebrow.

"One your spending the whole day with me tomorrow and two your staying at mine tomorrow as well."

"Deal." I hug him.

We Hold hands and leave the house. Today gonna be a day to remember.

---------

There u are another update and another one in its way soon.

This was longer than the previous one.
So hope u liked it
Vote
Comment---- please
Share.
Love y'all
♥️x♥️x