Chapter 21

Jades POV

OMFG it couldn't be...
No...

"Ryan, how did you." I get up from my lying position very slowly.

"What..." he laughed.
"You really, honestly thought you'd get rid of me that quickly you sly bitch." He gritted grabbing hold of my chin tight.

I tried getting out of his hold but his grasp just got stronger.

I screamed in pain and he just laughed pulling me out of bed by my chin.

He stood me up and harshly pulled his hand away.

"You will pay Jade, no one and I mean no fucking one gets away with so easily if they are dealing with me." He psychotically shakes his head pulling something out of his back pocket.

He smirked and slowly pulled out from behind him a gun. My eyes shot wide open and my heart began to race faster than ever.

This was actually happening right now.
It was so quick I had to rush all of this in.

"Ppppp... pl...please Ryan don't do this.. please I... admit I wasn't the best girlfriend, but please. Don't shoot." I cried frantically.

He laughed evilly, and took out the bullets from his jacket and loaded the gun.

"You. Sent. Me. To. Jail. How the fuck am I supposed to forget that, the nights I spent in there, my head spinning, tired and sleepless. I came to a point where I thought it would be best to take my own life, but then a thought hit me." He proudly smirks harder. "Once I was out and free I could see you suffer. The feeling of fright, scare and horror hits you the fucking same way it hit me. And look; now I'm seeing you like this, I feel at peace." He cackles.

"I'm, sorry." I cry my voice croaked.

He put his finger on the trigger ready to pull.

I had to act fast.

I shout "Nate." And look behind Ryan, as he copied my actions with immediate effect I grasp the vase of roses beside me and smash it across his head.

He drops the gun and collapses on the ground, creating a puddle of dark blood around his head.

I was shocked at what I did and slowly curled between my bed table and my bed, taking in what I had just done.

I've just killed someone.

——-/——-/———

NATES POV.

I unlock Jades house door letting all of the rest in first, after closing the door I run upstairs in to Jades room only to be gobsmacked of what I was looking at.

"Holy FUCK.." I curse.

I ignore what I see and hastily begin to look for Jade. I scan the room and see her between the bed and her bedside table.

"Jade." I hurried to her whilst the rest followed up after hearing me shout.

"What the heck." I hear Johnson squeal.

"I killed him Nate, he is dead." She heavily pants and cried dropping her head into my chest.

WHAT!

That's all for now my freinds.

I literally can apologise enough for how careless I've been at updating.
I've been so busy with my college and home shit that I can never find time. But now I think I am back for a while... well I hope so anyway😂 x
Hope you like it
juicykels I miss you .
Comment loads
Like and share please babes xxx
Thanks you my loves.